<l8vB > Halloween Party Ideas And Recipes... What's Your Favorites??? ====={{{{{

Moderators: LindasBusyKitchen, Kchurchill5

LindasBusyKitchen

<l8vB > Halloween Party Ideas And Recipes... What's Your Favorites??? ====={{{{{

Post by LindasBusyKitchen » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:32 am

I am hosting a Halloween Party in the building where I live this year, and I am looking for some new ideas. It can be an Appetizer, Pot Luck dish (hot or cold), Dessert or Candy to share.

What would you make if you were hosting, or going to a Halloween Party??? Please share your recipes or ideas!!!

Thank you for your help!
Linda

LindasBusyKitchen

Re: <l8vB > Halloween Party Ideas And Recipes... What's Your Favorites??? ====={{{{{

Post by LindasBusyKitchen » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:36 am

Oops...Almost forgot!

Feel free to post gluten free choices too, as some of the residents are gluten intolerant... Thank you!

Gerry

Re: <l8vB > Halloween Party Ideas And Recipes... What's Your Favorites??? ====={{{{{

Post by Gerry » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:06 pm

That sounds like a fun time party Linda, will be watching along with you!

Misa

Post by Misa » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:06 am

Linda, sounds like fun! What about CoffeeB’s Disappearing Chicken you reposted for an appetizer? For Christmas party at work last year I took a batch. I mixed it up the night before and popped it into a crock pot a few hours. Took a bag of tortilla chips and my crock pot liner was scraped clean. I’ll keep thinking of ideas.

LindasBusyKitchen

Post by LindasBusyKitchen » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:25 pm

Hi Misa...I made that several years back and had it with Potsie's Mexican rice...It was amazing! Great idea!

LindasBusyKitchen

Post by LindasBusyKitchen » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:28 pm

Hi Gerry! :-H I am patiently waiting :lol: ...I hope someone gives me some new ideas soon!

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:16 pm

I know the feeling Linda, these past weeks keep hoping to see our members share Thanksgiving recipes over at the Pot Luck forum!

My old hometown down the way does an evening community Halloween Party for a number of years, hear both adults and children enjoy. Does this group of yours get together for suppers and such giving you a guide as to what to plan? Are you thinking to a mini pot luck or appetizers? If appetizers you have several that have been winners here. Have you come up with some ideas? I always think half the fun of a party is in the planing! Keep us posted.