My Name Is.....

Moderator: QueenBea

Laury

Re: My Name Is.....

Post by Laury » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:36 am

My name is Jackie, my husband's name is Jim, we live in Jackass Flats,
NV and we sell jouncy jackets to jugglers and juniors.

So Cal Gal

Post by So Cal Gal » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:40 pm

My name is Kitty, my husband's name is Kirby, we live in Kiester, MN, and we sell kissable kittens, kidney bean kielbasa, kites made from old kimonos, kipper kibble, kilos of kitschy kilts, kiwifruit kimchee (with kirsch), and kitchen kiosks made of kiln-fired kindling...to kind kings, kinsmen/women, and kiddos, in a kingdom on the island of Kitava; no kidding!

L

Laury

Post by Laury » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:01 am

:lol: :lol:

My name is Laurel, my husband's name is Leonard, we live in Lake Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg, MA and we sell
large, loud Lambeg drums, Lasso d'amore, Liverka, lutes, lyres and laser harps to lovely ladies.

M

So Cal Gal

Post by So Cal Gal » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:56 pm

:shock: Wow!! :lol: :lol:

My name is Marge, my husband's name is Marcus, we live in Marydel, Maryland, and we sell (without markups) maroon mary jane's, marbleized marzipan, marjoram margarine, marinated maraschinos, marmalade marshmallows, marsala-marinara sauce, margarita-style martinis, and marionettes wearing marabous & playing marimbas...to marvelous marathoners and marksmen, married marchers and marauders, and Martians named Martin (from Mars); in the marcasite market near the margin of the marshy marina filled with marmosets, marsupials, and mares with marigold markings...every March.

N

Catz

Post by Catz » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:21 am

That's a mouthful! :lol: :lol:

My name is Nellie, my husband's name is Ned, we live in Nevada and we sell nerdy nearsighted needy neglected neurotic newts to nearly all neurologists and neurosurgeons.

Laury

Post by Laury » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:47 am

:lol:

My name is Opal, my husband's name is Owen, we live in Ocheesee, FL and we sell overly ornate ornaments, ordinary onions and astonishing oodles of oats, oatmeal and okra.

P

So Cal Gal

Post by So Cal Gal » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:57 pm

My name is Petara, my husband's name is Peter, we live in Petawawa, Ontario, Canada, and we sell petroglyphs of petrified petticoats, petite pettable pets, and petunias with petty petroleum petals to petrographers and petrophysicists petitioning to save the petulant pettichaps.

Q

Laury

Post by Laury » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:48 am

:lol:
My name is Quiana, my husband's name is Quentin, we live in Quick, WV and we sell quick quahogs and quirky quail.

R

So Cal Gal

Post by So Cal Gal » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:11 pm

:D :lol:

My name is Raina, my husband's name is Raiden, we live in Rainier, OR, and we sell rainy day raiments (rainproof raincoats printed with raised rainbows) to railroad raiders from Rait who eat raisins dipped in raita while raiding railcars in the rainforest during rainstorms.

S

Laury

Post by Laury » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:15 am

:lol: :lol:
My name is Sylvia, my husband's name is Sam, we live in Smelly, Al and we sell single special silver sculptures to sailors, singers, surgeons and scallop fishermen.

T