Changing Default Photo

Moderators: Derf, Bergy, QueenBea

ImPat

Re: Changing Default Photo

Post by ImPat » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:26 pm

Sorry Carol but it doesn't matter what option I pick stay or leave after hitting make it the default it does not happen just stays as is.

Pat

KittenCal

Post by KittenCal » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:53 pm

ImPat wrote:Sorry Carol but it doesn't matter what option I pick stay or leave after hitting make it the default it does not happen just stays as is.

Pat
okay I will send this off to our team, our main tech person is in the hospital right now, I am hoping that someone will look into this, in the meantime which pic do you want as a default Pat I'll get it done for you
If you can eat, you can make it!

ImPat

Post by ImPat » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:47 am

It was the second one Karen E posted which shows the rice. Hope your techy is better soon and it is nothing to serious. TIA.

If I come across another one where I want to change the default I will give it a go and let you know if it works in case it is only pertaining to this recipe in this case.

Pat

ImPat

Post by ImPat » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:51 am

ImPat wrote:It was the second one Karen E posted which shows the rice. Hope your techy is better soon and it is nothing to serious. TIA.

If I come across another one where I want to change the default I will give it a go and let you know if it works in case it is only pertaining to this recipe in this case.

Pat
Carol I need to offer you a deep apology I just realized what I did wrong I forgot to hit the submit button the light globe came on gave it a try and yes it worked.

My deepest apologies for all the trouble and time I caused you to waste.

Pat

KittenCal

Post by KittenCal » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:52 am

okay done Pat, I didn't have any problem at all changing it to default so not sure what is going on...

KittenCal

Post by KittenCal » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:00 am

ImPat wrote:
ImPat wrote:It was the second one Karen E posted which shows the rice. Hope your techy is better soon and it is nothing to serious. TIA.

Pat
Carol I need to offer you a deep apology I just realized what I did wrong I forgot to hit the submit button the light globe came on gave it a try and yes it worked.

My deepest apologies for all the trouble and time I caused you to waste.

Pat
oh gosh no problem at all Pat ;)