Photo Forum June Event

Check here often for all our current and upcoming events
Dissie

Re: Photo Forum June Event

Post by Dissie » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:01 am

QueenBea wrote:Hehehehehehe.... Dissie my hubby just goes nuts for rhubarb. He is a tad bit weird as he dips it in salt :? I enjoy it with sugar or in cooked desserts.
Bea, not weird at all in my book. I do that too! I just also love to eat as is. I just adore it. Getting geared up to make jelly again. My mom asked me tonight how much Jello I had bought and I proudly told her about 50 boxes. We have a recipe that you use dry jello and its simply awesome, never failed and always the seal pops. Awesome. We mostly get cherry and strawberry, but any flavor works. She made lime rhubard jelly last year and OMG it was wonderful! Sounds weird but it worked! Nice taste to compare to regular OMG sweet jelly. I give out so much Jelly to my friends, because, if you try to buy it at farmers markets, its like 3 bucks a jar, I can make it for like $ .25 a jar. And once you try it, you won't buy other jelly. I wish jello made grape jello. Maybe I should send them an email and tell them how much money they are missing out on!

Derf

Re: Photo Forum June Event

Post by Derf » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:32 am

Looking forward to seeing ya all over at the Event :!: