Coming Soon! New Tag "N" Cook Fun Summer Game!

Check here often for all our current and upcoming events
Sue

Coming Soon! New Tag "N" Cook Fun Summer Game!

Post by Sue » Wed May 15, 2013 6:33 pm

Most updated information will always be here in the main game topic, so if you don't see anyone in here (which will be by accident only) please click the link below for the main topic:

CLICK HERE---> SUMMER VACATION MAIN TOPIC DISCUSSION AND INFO

Check this out!
http://youtu.be/audxGqo5AkQ

Please join us here all this summer in the Recipe Tag "N" Cook Games Forum for an exciting VACATION to exotic places and backroad festivals, all from the comfort of your home and kitchen! 8-)
Your Vacation Hippie Bus Drivers will be:
Resident Flower Child Dissie:
Resident Luv Child Luvcookn
Resident California Dreamer Engrossed
and Guest Host Magic Bus Maven Sue

The Summer vacation is a tag game where every day you can find a new destination to get away from it all and find a new recipe to make.
Board the Magic Bus and tour the world, or go on a Back Road Daytrip to interesting and unusual Summer festivals!
Every single day, new destinations will be offered for you to visit. Choose from recipes already posted on Zazz or Post your own recipes, and then have at least two weeks of vacation time to make those.
Visit exotic places worlds away, or imagine having fresh local produce from festivals across town! Any way you choose to play you should find plenty of fun!
Last edited by Sue on Fri May 31, 2013 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Engrossed

Re: Coming Soon! New Tag "N" Cook Fun Summer Game!

Post by Engrossed » Wed May 15, 2013 7:50 pm

Woot! Woot! This is going to be so fun! :D

Dissie

Post by Dissie » Wed May 15, 2013 8:50 pm

I agree this sounds really fun. We have lots of good recipes to choose from! I for one, can't wait for the asparagus festival! :YMPARTY:

LindasBusyKitchen

Post by LindasBusyKitchen » Wed May 15, 2013 10:41 pm

Sounds like fun! I will start looking around for some recipes to post and make and get back to you on which tours I want to participate in... This sounds like a great way to add recipes to the site, those with recipes posted will get reviews, so this is a great way for new members to get their recipes made and reviewed, and at the same time hopefully new members will join in with the fun!

I'll be bacccccck!

LindasBusyKitchen

Post by LindasBusyKitchen » Wed May 15, 2013 11:15 pm

My first question... Can we do more than 1 recipe for 1 tour?

Second question... If we book a tour do we come here and tell you right away what we will be making?

Engrossed

Post by Engrossed » Wed May 15, 2013 11:50 pm

You can tag/make as many recipes as you want to Linda! :D

You need to sign up before the bus leaves, and you can report your tags here for the first trip: http://www.recipezazz.com/forum/viewtop ... =14&t=6026