Hosting/Moderator Positions

Check here often for all our current and upcoming events
KittenCal

Hosting/Moderator Positions

Post by KittenCal » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:27 pm

If you are interested in hosting/moderating your own forum please post in the Contact Us feature on the front page.

To co-host an event or game along with the main host, contact the forum moderator.

thank you!

French-Tart

Re: Hosting/Moderator Positions

Post by French-Tart » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:00 pm

Hi Carol!

Can you add AXE as my co-host in Catering and Entertaining please ~ he asked to join me and I think he and I will be wonderful as hosts together!

Thanks!

FT/Karen/Tartsie

KittenCal

Post by KittenCal » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:02 pm

French-Tart wrote:Hi Carol!

Can you add AXE as my co-host in Catering and Entertaining please ~ he asked to join me and I think he and I will be wonderful as hosts together!

Thanks!

FT/Karen/Tartsie

sure K, I'll get him added to that forum ASAP!

KittenCal

Post by KittenCal » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:05 pm

Done Karen!! :D

French-Tart

Post by French-Tart » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:21 pm

THANKS!

LindasBusyKitchen

Post by LindasBusyKitchen » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:07 pm

I am so thrilled to have Kim (KChurchill5) working with me as Co-Host in the Holiday Forum... She has some great ideas! Thanks for all your help Kim, and I look forward to working with you!

Linda

BeautifulHouseLife

Post by BeautifulHouseLife » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:45 pm

I would SO love to host a forum on large families . Large families have different meal planning , budgeting , storage and recipe size needs.

I have 8 children , a husband and 2 employees I feed nightly.

Ive also been a webdesigner , founding member and moderator of a webhosting forum called Webhosting talk way back in 2000 . I also ran my own webhosting company for 10 years.

Now Im a SAHM , who homeschools . I also make shopping prep like a battle plan in a fun but get it done kinda way :D . In these times you have to be smart and really plan.

let me know if you can use me :)

KittenCal

Post by KittenCal » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:52 pm

Laci wrote:I would SO love to host a forum on large families . Large families have different meal planning , budgeting , storage and recipe size needs.

Ive also been a webdesigner , founding member and moderator of a webhosting forum called Webhosting talk way back in 2000 . I also ran my own webhosting company for 10 years.

Now Im a SAHM , who homeschools . I also make shopping prep like a battle plan in a fun but get it done kinda way :D . In these times you have to be smart and really plan.

Hi Laci, We do have a menu planning forum, are you meaning an On A Budget Forum? are you wanting to co-host or have your own forum?

BeautifulHouseLife

Post by BeautifulHouseLife » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:37 pm

Kittencal wrote:
Laci wrote:I would SO love to host a forum on large families . Large families have different meal planning , budgeting , storage and recipe size needs.

Hi Laci, We do have a menu planning forum, are you meaning an On A Budget Forum? are you wanting to co-host or have your own forum?
its more on a budget than menu planning but menu planning is a part of it. I would be really happy either hosting the forum or helping. But hosting would be cool too ;)

HeatherFeather

Post by HeatherFeather » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:31 pm

I would love to host or cohost the budget forum.