Created by: ImPat
Created on March 19, 2017
Thai Green Curry Fish Patties
"From Recipe+ Oct.'16. Does not include chill time in the times."
|Add to Recipebook||Add Your Photo|
|Add to Menu||Add Private Note|
|Add to Shopping List||Add to Planner|
|Rate / Review Recipe (0)||Send to Email|
|Save recipe / favorites||Print This Recipe|
Prep Time: 15mPT15M
Cook Time: 20mPT20M
- 500 grams snapper fish fillets (boneless, firm white fish chopped)
- 2 tablespoon Thai green curry paste
- 1 tablespoon coriander, chopped plus extra sprigs
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon grass paste
- 1 tablespoon oil (vegetable or peanut oil)
- 1 packet (250 grams) mixed greens (Asian salad mix with dressing)
- 4 Turkish pide (6 ounces) bread buns (split and toasted)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
What You Will Need
No special items needed.
Place the fish, curry paste, coriander, fish sauce and lemon grass in a food processor, process until almost smooth.
Shape mixture into 8 patties and place on a plate and cover with plastic food wrap and chill for 15 minutes or until firm.
Heat oil in a large frying pan over moderate heat and cook patties in batches for 4 minutes each side or until golden brown and cooked and transfer to a heatproof plate.
Combine salad mix with the included dressing in a large bowl.
Spread base of each pide with mayonnaise and top with 2 fish patties, sweet chilli sauce and salad mixture and then top with extra coriander sprigs, then pide tope.
- Serving Size: 1 (275.3 g)
- Calories 438.3
- Total Fat - 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat - 2.6 g
- Cholesterol - 284 mg
- Sodium - 617.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate - 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber - 1.2 g
- Sugars - 10.5 g
- Protein - 44.3 g
- Calcium - 133.4 mg
- Iron - 2.3 mg
- Vitamin C - 18.3 mg
- Thiamin - 0.5 mg