Created by: ImPat
Created on March 16, 2017
Sesame Pork Patties With Noodles
"From Recipes+ Oct.'16"
|Add to Recipebook||Add Your Photo|
|Add to Menu||Add Private Note|
|Add to Shopping List||Add to Planner|
|Rate / Review Recipe (0)||Send to Email|
|Save recipe / favorites||Print This Recipe|
Prep Time: 20mPT20M
Cook Time: 10mPT10M
- 500 grams ground pork (pork mince)
- 1 yellow onion finely grated
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons oil (vegetable or peanut oil)
- 100 grams dried rice noodles (vermicelli)
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 zucchini, whole (cut into matchsticks)
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, shredded
- 1/2 cup sweet chilli sauce
What You Will Need
No special items needed.
Combine mince and onion in a bowl.
Place sesame sees on a plate.
Shape pork mixture into 12 patties and press each patty into sesame seeds to lightly coat.
Heat oil in a large frying pan over moderate heat and cook patties, in batches, for 2 minutes each side or until golden brown and cooked through and transfer to a heatproof plate.
Meanwhile, soak noodles in boiling water in a heatproof bowl for 1 minute and then stir to separate stands and then drain well and add carrot, zucchini, mint and half the sweet chilli sauce and toss to combine.
Top noodles mixture with patties and serve3d drizzled with the remaining sweet chilli sauce.
- Serving Size: 1 (343.2 g)
- Calories 694.9
- Total Fat - 37.8 g
- Saturated Fat - 11.3 g
- Cholesterol - 117.4 mg
- Sodium - 463.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate - 51.4 g
- Dietary Fiber - 5.2 g
- Sugars - 19.3 g
- Protein - 36.5 g
- Calcium - 174.6 mg
- Iron - 4 mg
- Vitamin C - 15.7 mg
- Thiamin - 1 mg