Created by: ImPat
Created on March 19, 2017
Salmon Patties With Mayonnaise
"From Recipe+ Oct.'16. Chill time not included in times."
|Add to Recipebook||Add Your Photo|
|Add to Menu||Add Private Note|
|Add to Shopping List||Add to Planner|
|Rate / Review Recipe (0)||Send to Email|
|Save recipe / favorites||Print This Recipe|
Prep Time: 15mPT15M
Cook Time: 10mPT10M
- 1 can (415 gram) pink salmon (drained, skin and bones discarded and flake, I would just drain and flake personally)
- 1 1/2 cup breadcrumbs (dried)
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs (dried, extra)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (extra to serve)
- 2 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon curry paste (korma)
- Vegetable oil, to shallow fry
- Mixed green salad, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
What You Will Need
No special items needed.
Combine salmon breadcrumbs, mayonnaise, half the green onion and the curry paste in a large bowl and season to taste.
Shape mixture into 8 patties.
Place extra breadcrumbs on a large flat plate and press patties in the breadcrumbs to lightly coast and the place on a plate and cover with plastic food wrap and chill for 15 minutes.
Heat oil in a large frying pan over moderate heat and cook patties in batches for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown and heated through and then drain on paper towel.
Sprinkle salmon patties with remaining green onions and serve with extra mayonnaise, mixed green salad and lemon wedges.
For a change you can make Tuna Patties - omit salmon and curry paste and add 425 grams drained tuna and two tablespoon finely chopped dill.
- Serving Size: 1 (193.3 g)
- Calories 441.3
- Total Fat - 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat - 3.3 g
- Cholesterol - 59 mg
- Sodium - 769.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate - 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber - 2.1 g
- Sugars - 7.8 g
- Protein - 25.6 g
- Calcium - 56.1 mg
- Iron - 2.9 mg
- Vitamin C - 0.6 mg
- Thiamin - 0.3 mg