Created by: Derf
Recipe #314 | Created on October 7, 2011
Categories: Lunch, Snacks, Beef, Appetizers, North American, Pacific Northwest, Pacific Rim, 5 Ingredients Or Less, Easy/Beginner Cooking, Make-Ahead, No-Cook, Baby Shower, Christmas, Entertaining, Father's Day, Labor Day, Mother's Day, New Years, Thanksgiving, Wedding (more)
Roast Beef Horseradish Spirals
"Very attractive looking appy! and good too. Had some ladies over for a "crafty evening", making little Christmas thingies, the spirals went over big, and the ladies took the recipe, from "Women's world". "
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 green onions, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces deli roast beef, sliced
- 2 10-inch flour tortillas (cheese flavoured are nice)
What You Will Need
No special items needed.
Combine first 6 ingredients
Place the 2 tortilla on work surface, spread half of the cheese over each; top each with half of the roast beef slices, leaving a 1/2 inch border around edges
Roll up tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm about 30 minutes or up to one day ahead.
Cut diagonally into 1/2 inch slices and serve cold.
- Serving Size: 1 (19.9 g)
- Calories 42.5
- Total Fat - 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat - 1.8 g
- Cholesterol - 10.5 mg
- Sodium - 40.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate - 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber - 0.1 g
- Sugars - 0.6 g
- Protein - 1.4 g
- Calcium - 8.4 mg
- Iron - 0.2 mg
- Vitamin C - 1.2 mg
- Thiamin - 0 mg