Created by: Bergy
Created on November 28, 2015
Categories: Dinner, Side Dishes, Fruit, Apple, Vegetables, Carrot, Parsnips , Budget-Friendly, Easy/Beginner Cooking, Entertaining, Fall/Autumn, Regional Holiday, Sunday Dinner, Winter, Oven Roast, Gluten-Free, Low Cholesterol, No Eggs, Vegetarian, Spicy, Kosher Dairy (more)
Oven Roasted Parsnips, Carrots & Apples
"Roasted vegetables are so easy and have a special flavour. This is a Kraft recipe. You may use your own favorits Italian dressing & parmesan"
|Add to Recipebook||Add Your Photo|
|Add to Menu||Add Private Note|
|Add to Shopping List||Add to Planner|
|Rate / Review Recipe (0)||Send to Email|
|Save recipe / favorites||Print This Recipe|
Prep Time: 15mPT15M
Cook Time: 40mPT40M
- 1/2 pound carrots (peeled, cut in half lengthwise)
- 1 pound parsnip (peeled, sliced 1/2" pieces)
- 1/4 cup salad dressing (Kraft Zesty Italian dressing)
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 12 ounces apples (2 gala apples, washed, peeled, cored, cut into 8 wedges)
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese (Kraft)
What You Will Need
No special items needed.
Place the carrots & Parsnips on an oven proof tray, lightly sprayed with oil.
Mix together the dressing, zest & cayenne pepper.
Pour over the prepared carrots & parsnips.
Toss to coat evenly.
Bake 20 minutes in 425 oven.
Sprinkle on the cheese.
Bake for a further 15-20 minutes or until the veggies are tender.
- Serving Size: 1 (104.9 g)
- Calories 70.1
- Total Fat - 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat - 1.1 g
- Cholesterol - 5.3 mg
- Sodium - 101 mg
- Total Carbohydrate - 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber - 1.9 g
- Sugars - 7.6 g
- Protein - 3.1 g
- Calcium - 101.4 mg
- Iron - 0.2 mg
- Vitamin C - 5 mg
- Thiamin - 0 mg