Created by: Under15Cook
Created on September 23, 2013
Categories: Breads, Dairy, Cheese, Vegetables, Baking Mix (Bisquick/Clone), Budget-Friendly, Cooking With Condensed Soup, Easy/Beginner Cooking, One-Bowl Does it!, Entertaining, Fall/Autumn, Father's Day, Game/Sports Day, Potluck, Sunday Dinner, Winter, Oven Bake, Make it from a box, Hot Peppers, Quick Breads, Flour, Spicy (more)
Bisquick Jalapeno Cheddar Bread
"I love making baked things with Bisquick, this one is a good easy recipe that I made and all my family loved it, this is spicy so I would not give it to little kids"
- 3 cups baking mix (Original Bisquick mix)
- 1 1/4 cups cheddar cheese, shredded (old cheddar)
- 1/3 cup corn kernels (drain really well if using corn from a can)
- 1/4 cup oil (vegetable oil)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 can (10.75 ounce) cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 whole jalapeno pepper, diced (seeded)
- 1/2 whole red bell pepper, diced (seeded)
- 1/2 whole green bell pepper, diced (seeded)
What You Will Need
No special items needed.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Lightly grease a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan.
Stir all ingredients together in a large bowl until well combined.
Spread batter evenly into prepared loaf pan.
Bake 1 hour until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Cool loaf 20 minutes in pan, then transfer loaf to a cooling rack to cool completely before slicing.
- Serving Size: 1 (105.1 g)
- Calories 284.5
- Total Fat - 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat - 3.2 g
- Cholesterol - 55.3 mg
- Sodium - 206.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate - 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber - 0.5 g
- Sugars - 21 g
- Protein - 5.4 g
- Calcium - 124 mg
- Iron - 0.5 mg
- Vitamin C - 8.6 mg
- Thiamin - 0 mg