Created by: Under15Cook
Recipe #10595 | Created on September 23, 2013
Categories: Breads, Dairy, Cheese, Vegetables, Baking Mix (Bisquick/Clone), Budget-Friendly, Cooking With Condensed Soup, Easy/Beginner Cooking, One-Bowl Does it!, Entertaining, Fall/Autumn, Father's Day, Game/Sports Day, Potluck, Sunday Dinner, Winter, Oven Bake, Make it from a box, Hot Peppers, Quick Breads, Flour (more)
Bisquick Jalapeno Cheddar Bread
"I love making baked things with Bisquick, this one is a good easy recipe that I made and all my family loved it, this is spicy so I would not give it to little kids"
- 3 cups baking mix (Original Bisquick mix)
- 1 1/4 cups cheddar cheese, sharp
- 1/3 cup corn kernels (drain really well if using corn from a can)
- 1/4 cup oil (vegetable oil)
- 3 eggs, large
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted (10.75 ounce)
- 1 whole jalapeno pepper (seeded and diced)
- 1/2 whole red bell pepper (seeded and diced)
- 1/2 whole green bell pepper (seeded and diced)
What You Will Need
No special items needed.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Lightly grease a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan.
Stir all ingredients together in a large bowl until well combined.
Spread batter evenly into prepared loaf pan.
Bake 1 hour until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Cool loaf 20 minutes in pan, then transfer loaf to a cooling rack to cool completely before slicing.
- Serving Size: 1 (102.6 g)
- Calories 280.9
- Total Fat - 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat - 3.1 g
- Cholesterol - 45.7 mg
- Sodium - 202.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate - 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber - 0.5 g
- Sugars - 21 g
- Protein - 5.1 g
- Calcium - 122.6 mg
- Iron - 0.4 mg
- Vitamin C - 8.6 mg
- Thiamin - 0 mg