Created by: ImPat
Created on March 17, 2017
Banana Bread Brekkie Bowl
"From Coles supermarket's monthly magazine Oct.'16."
|Add to Recipebook||Add Your Photo|
|Add to Menu||Add Private Note|
|Add to Shopping List||Add to Planner|
|Rate / Review Recipe (0)||Send to Email|
|Save recipe / favorites||Print This Recipe|
Prep Time: 10mPT10M
Cook Time: 30mPT30M
- 1 banana, mashed
- 125 ml almond beverage (unsweetened almond milk, 1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 20 grams oats (rolled, 1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoon oat bran
- 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour (plain)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 25 grams walnuts (coarsely chopped, 1/4 cup)
- Salt, pinch
- Coconut yoghurt, to serve
- Fresh raspberries, to serve
- Toasted shredded coconut, to serve
- Walnuts, chopped extra to serve
- Hone, extra to serve
What You Will Need
- Cooking oil spray
Preheat oven to 180C.
Lightly spray two 1/4 cup (185ml) ovenproof ramekins or bowls with cooking oil
Combine the banana, unsweetened almond milk and hone in a medium bowl
Combine oats, oat bran, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, walnuts and salt in a separate medium bowl.
Add the banana mixture to the oat mixture and combine and then divide mixture between ramekins or bowls.
Bake for 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centres comes out clean and set aside until cool.
Serve the banana bowls topped with yoghurt. raspberries, coconut, extra walnuts and extra honey.
- Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
- Calories 420.3
- Total Fat - 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat - 3.3 g
- Cholesterol - 0 mg
- Sodium - 73.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate - 53.5 g
- Dietary Fiber - 4.9 g
- Sugars - 27 g
- Protein - 7.6 g
- Calcium - 77.9 mg
- Iron - 2.2 mg
- Vitamin C - 10.1 mg
- Thiamin - 0.2 mg