Created by: gkwillow
Recipe #5869 | Created on July 4, 2012
Balsamic Chicken and Tomato Pasta Toss
"This is such an easy and quick dish to put together...the balsamic dressing does the seasoning for you!"
- 8 ounces uncooked Angel Hair pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup Creamy Balsamic Dressing (I used Newman's)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
What You Will Need
No special items needed.
Cook pasta as directed on package.
Heat oil in nonstick skillet. Add chicken, cook 6 min. or until done. Add tomatoes, dressing, and garlic and cook and stir 3 minutes more or until heated through. (I combined the tomatoes, dressing, and garlic prior to cooking to let the tomatoes "marinate".)
Drain pasta, reserving a small amount of cooking liquid. Toss pasta with chicken mixture, adding more liquid if necessary. Sprinkle with basil and parmesan.
- Serving Size: 1 (315.7 g)
- Calories 560.2
- Total Fat - 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat - 8.7 g
- Cholesterol - 86 mg
- Sodium - 354.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate - 56.9 g
- Dietary Fiber - 7.5 g
- Sugars - 9.8 g
- Protein - 27.3 g
- Calcium - 89.4 mg
- Iron - 1.6 mg
- Vitamin C - 2.8 mg
- Thiamin - 0.2 mg