In memory of Kim a Cookathon

A unique and special online gallery where you can post your food photos as well as view other member's food photos, come and chat with our hosts for photo tips and advice

Moderators: Derf, Bergy, QueenBea

Bergy

In memory of Kim a Cookathon

Post by Bergy » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:23 pm

Kim leaves a big gap here in the Photo forum and a huge gap in the hearts of her many friends so in remebrance lets all cook one of the many wonderful recipes that she has posted here on Zazz.
Just post the recipe title and number and, if you wish a short message or memory that you wishto share about Kim
The recipes should be made within the next two weeks
It is lovely to have a photo with your review but not necessary - The most important thing is to try her recipes!

Here is a link to her recipes: http://www.recipezazz.com/user/profile/34

Bergy starts off with Sarasota's Easy Re-Fried Black Beans and Pinto Beans Completed

When I think of KC i always remember the kind words she had to say about everyones photos. Never anything mean or upsetting. She will truly be missed

Gerry

Re: In memory of Kim a Cookathon

Post by Gerry » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:49 pm

Kim was so involved in all aspects of our recipe site, she will be so missed. She leaves behind many memories and wonderful recipes.

Yesterday thinking to Easter went over to our Potluck Forum to check out recipes on the Easter thread, a forum which Kim participated in and made note of one of her recommends. In memory of Kim during Easter week will make #recipe5897

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:18 am

Kim was always there to answer questions, provide tips and tricks and any encouragement and assistance that may be needed! Her upbeat and giving nature will be acutely missed!

I have chosen to make her #recipe25205 to share with my visiting family.
Completed

59chevymom

Post by 59chevymom » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:13 am

I'll make something of hers but I don't do photos and since Bergy is from the photos forum I'm assuming I would need to post a photo is this so?

No chevy you do not need to post a photo - It is lovely to see them but this is for KC's memory so making her recipe is most impotant. Thanks I will add that to the introduction

SassyCook

Post by SassyCook » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:19 am

I'll try but it's so close to Easter and there is only a 2 week window to make her recipes, I'll see if I can get a recipe made after the holiday. Very sad about this member I loved the what is for dinner she did :(

Chaz

Post by Chaz » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:40 am

Is this the member that did the what's for your dinner? :o

Yes it is

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:55 am

Chaz wrote:Is this the member that did the what's for your dinner? :o

Yes It is

Y

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:56 am

SassyCook wrote:I'll try but it's so close to Easter and there is only a 2 week window to make her recipes, I'll see if I can get a recipe made after the holiday. Very sad about this member I loved the what is for dinner she did :(
If you are a bit late it's okay - the main thing is that we cook her recipes

HeatherFeather

Post by HeatherFeather » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:07 am

Thank you for doing this! I will miss Kim greatly.

I immediately went through her recipes and starting saving a bunch more that I'd like to try to make over the next 2 weeks. However, I started with something quick & easy that I could make immediately, which was
http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/coffee ... -eggs-5141 Completed

Made this morning for breakfast and just submitted a review. I ate it too quickly to grab a photo.

MsPia

Post by MsPia » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:33 pm

I wonder how her "three ladies" are doing. They have to miss her so much!
I'm going to make Pasta with a Sundried Tomato Dressing