What Basic Recipe Should You Make ? (Friday Fun Quiz)

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Chef shapeweaver

What Basic Recipe Should You Make ? (Friday Fun Quiz)

Post by Chef shapeweaver » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:27 pm

You Should Make Spaghetti Carbonara[/url]

You are a good cook, possibly a much better cook than you realize. You are a natural foodie.
You don't like to make anything too complex in the kitchen, but you are always ready to take a few risks.

You are all about using high quality ingredients and executing well. Simple food can be the best if done right.
When you get stuck in a kitchen rut, you go back to basics. You can make a meal out of anything.

What Basic Recipe Should You Make?

QueenBea

Re: What Basic Recipe Should You Make ? (Friday Fun Quiz)

Post by QueenBea » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:05 pm

You are a talented and fearless cook. You like to make as much from scratch as possible.
You aren't content to simply buy things from the grocery store - not when you can customize them at home.

You think few people realize how easy homecooked food is to make. And you always are challenging yourself to make something new.
Your culinary taste is wide and varied. You like to sample many foods out in the world... and then come home to replicate them in your kitchen!

QueenBea

Post by QueenBea » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:06 pm

I love this Lee..... DH says that is me to a T :lol:

Kchurchill5

Post by Kchurchill5 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:13 am

wrong post sorry

Kchurchill5

Post by Kchurchill5 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:14 am

FYI, I am hummus too!!

Laury

Post by Laury » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:46 am

[http://www.blogthings.com/whatbasicreci ... rryMuffins]You Should Make Blueberry Muffins[/url]

You are all about baking, more so than cooking. You like to make comforting things.
You are the first to admit that you have a sweet tooth, and you love smelling something delicious baking in your oven.

You may like to treat yourself, but you have the discipline to be an expert baker. You measure, mix, pour, and bake carefully.
You are very generous and never keep your treats to yourself. You love to delight and impress people with what you make!

MelMel

Post by MelMel » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:20 am

I got Bruschetta

You love fun food, and your cooking style is just as inspired. You're big on flavor.
You make food with maximum impact. You don't want to spend a ton of time in the kitchen when there's eating to be done!

You are a creative cook, and you love to experiment in the kitchen. Some of your ideas are very inspired.
You rarely make something the same way twice. There are too many fun ingredients out there to stick to a recipe.

https://images.blogthings.com/whatbasic ... chetta.jpg

Dissie

Post by Dissie » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:03 pm

I got hummus too, but honestly that last question, I keep all those ingredients on hand at all times. NEVER WITHOUT THOSE.

Deepster

Post by Deepster » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:01 pm

I'm spaghetti carbonara, and the assessment is pretty much on target. But, I'm with you Dis, I always have all those ingredients on hand, too. They are the basics of living a foodie life!!

Dissie

Post by Dissie » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:27 pm

LOL never really considered myself a foodie, but I guess I am!