Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

KittenCal

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Post by KittenCal » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:12 pm

Hey RZ members...

Breast Cancer Awareness month is upon us, please take a moment to remember those we have lost to this terrible disease and for those who currently now struggle.

One in nine Canadian women will be diagnosed with breast cancer sometime in their lives. An estimated 24,400 Canadian women, and 210 Canadian men, will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year, we MUST find a cure not only for breast cancer but all cancers.

I don't need a pink ribbon, or pink toilet paper, or pink football players to remind me...
It's a beautiful day, we are alive, we are here. Let's just go and live for each day, and remember those who can`t...

Breast cancer.. please remember!
If you can eat, you can make it!

Kchurchill5

Re: Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Post by Kchurchill5 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:43 am

Definitely something to support.
I have lost 2 parents to cancer; and, 8 friends recently to cancer - 3 to breast cancer.

Pls support this horrible disease any way you can.

Shadows1

Post by Shadows1 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:03 pm

Have been supporting Breast Cancer Awareness Org's for some time now, I had a bumper sticker I purchased from the local one that said " Save The Tatas" but it was stolen!
All cancers are horrible and need to be iradicated!

Chiffon

Post by Chiffon » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:08 pm

I've had people that were close to me pass away from cancer this is a cause close to my heart. I often wonder why besides chemo they have not found a cure yet, really after surviving this disease your never really cured but only in remission I wish they could find more of a permanent cure, this is my wish.