~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Luvcookn

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by Luvcookn » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:38 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Gads...we are expecting more snow today! Hopefully the weather prediction wrong. So far the clouds don't look like snow. They have a definite look to them.

Judy...will not be doing the oil treatment until after family leaves. I have long hair to almost my waist...and I am sure it will take awhile... :lol:

Gerry...I know how hard it is as a strong independent self sufficient woman to ask for help... :lol: But I am happy that you thought ahead and had the bulbs replaced before your surgery! And I bet you are too. Hope your recovery is going well and that your exercises are starting to get easier!

Have a glorious day! :D

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:57 pm

gerrie I will look into led lights. don't want to replace burnt out bulbs too often.

hair to your waist. . . my hair will not grow that long. it breaks off about mid back. hope when you try oil works it works wonders on me.

relief society dinner is tonight. they are serving hawaiian haystacks. hear they are good. have not tried yet.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:45 am

I have not tried Hawaiian Haystacks...but a quick google finds that it should be really good...lots of yummy things in it. Hope you enjoyed it!

Alot colder here this morning...-7C and we have clear skies so far. Took a stewing hen out of the freezer this morning to make my Mennonite chicken soup for family coming on Tuesday.

Took my first weaving off the loom and going to wash it today. Nothing fancy...some homespun and some commercial yarn. Made a small table runner. If it looks ok...I will post a photo. :lol:

Have a glorious Sunday! :D

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:20 pm

quick as soon will be off for irish dinner put on by some friends. they are feeding all of empty nest group and that is 10 more or less. Lorie is a good cook, she came from south and that is her cooking style.

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:37 pm

Chilly and missing the sun here. Be sure to post photos of your weaving Patti, it sounds like a great hobby and one you enjoy. Enjoy your Irish dinner with friends Judy.

The years are passing but today I feel the missing,more so in the past six weeks as I remember dh's birthday. Yes, always missed, always loved, forever in our hearts. He would be so so proud of the love and caring of both our children and our grandchildren. One cannot ask for more!

On going daily clicking. Hope everyone had a great weekend!
:)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:31 am

dinner was nice, had corned beef, cabbage, mac & cheese, banana trifle. also enjoyed talking it was fun to listen. I talk a little but listen more. :?

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:25 pm

Happy you enjoyed your dinner out Judy. I have had corned beef but not the Irish Corned Beef and Cabbage. The Banana trifle sounds like an excellent ending to your meal!

Been thinking of your Mennonite Chicken Patti which I have made since back in 2012/13, would like to have a pot made up but can't lay my hands on the recipe. As you can guess this no bending, reaching and no steps isn't about to have me find it any time soon ... when you have time later on could you email a copy? Enjoy your family and your new grand puppy!

Daily clicking happening at my house.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:42 am

Your dinner sounds delish Judy! I too love to listen rather than talk...I learn so much more than if I flapped my gums! :lol:

Gerry...It is awesome to have a close and caring family! You are very fortunate! I so understand the "missing"...always more poignant around holidays and birthdays! ((hugs)) I will email you a copy of the soup...I can't remember if I gave you amounts...as I don't measure. But will send off as soon as I can.

Washed the weaving and a finished skein of homespun yesterday...so will see how the photo turn out... :lol:

Wishing you all wonderful week! :D

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:02 pm

almost done reading series forest at the edge of the world. went back and looked for name of other book wanted to read. the orphan keeper, I will probably download it to kindle in april.

got new lenses for glass frames already have. this time purchased progressive? the kind your bifocals dont show. think I like them better as they were. oh well next time.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:42 am

The titles of the two books you mentioned Judy sound interesting. Thank you! Will look into them as I love reading too.

I had progressive lenses at one time. At first they were difficult getting used to them...but as my eyes adjusted...they were great. Now I don't need glasses for long distance...just for close up things so use cheaters.

Hope you have an awesome day! :D