~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Luvcookn

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by Luvcookn » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:27 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Sounds like you are in the Christmas Spirit Judy! You must be getting ready to leave this coming week. Did they already catch one of the cats? It seems I remember that one was caught...but then who knows with my memory. :lol: Sure hope the other cat is caught (if there is one)! :lol:

Temps here are falling...this morning it is -4.2 (24.5F). We have not been below zero in a couple of weeks. Had a bigger snowfall a couple of days ago. Good to see!

Ever since you posted the peanut butter frosting for brownies...I can't stop thinking about making them! :lol:

Wishing you an awesome day! :D

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:09 pm

the siamese went to sleep in carrier a couple of weeks ago so she was easy catch. the black one does not want to leave so not caught yet. hopefully she will be caught soon as I leave on thursday so that is last day i will feed her til after Christmas.

I know you will like peanut butter filling it is easy and good. the brownie recipe is good also.

went to Christmas party at church they had a live nativity, it was so special felt strong spirit while group put on nativity production

Nothing says you can't make brownies now & later I love brownies

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:10 am

I saved your brownie recipe and already saved the frosting...I have the brownies on the list to make for Christmas. I don't eat too many sweets prior to Christmas for obvious reasons. :lol:

To catch the cat...maybe put a irrisitable treat in the crate and maybe you might just catch her. Just a thought. Good luck!

Another dumping of snow here and the temps are hovering about zero (32F) now. We are supposed to get lots of snow this week. About time!

I know what you mean about feeling the strong spirit! Always feel that...especially during the Christmas season! Fills your soul!

Have a wonderous day! :D

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:33 am

Gail is already putting treats in cage,but doubt they check often enough. It looks like a cat carrier so will not trap.

Wish had more self control, I eat too many sweets

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:11 am

We had a big snowfall yesterday...dumped a good foot of snow and had to snowblow and shovel for both, us and a friend who is physically challenged. And we are expecting more this week. Everything looks like a winter post card here. Beauteous!

I guess you are getting ready to spend Christmas with your brother! How wonderful for you! :D Do you think you will have any snow?

Have an amazing day! :D

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:00 pm

Snow is rare. When it does snow it only lasts 1 day. I must make list of what to bring. My sister sent present, as can't take I'll either open Thursday or after Christmas

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:21 am

So far this morning the next dumping of snow has not appeared. Our snowblower broke down yesterday and will see if I can pick up parts on Thursday when I go to town to pick up my GS who is coming for Christmas.

When you clicked this morning Judy...did you see the two Siamese cats? Love the name Pyewacker...for some reason it made be giggle. Great name and beauteous cats!

Have a glorious day! :D

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:13 pm

clicked but did not see nor when relooked could find the siamese cats.were they among videos of cats causing trouble with Christmas tree decorations? could not review them again. and when got to next button on bottom of page problems so backed out

I thought it wonderful that one of options on greatergood was sending woman with cancer; a flight for treatment.

dish is suppose to be here 9-10 to replace my satellite receiver as one I have is 14 years old. (tv)

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:52 pm

Quick stop to see how everyone is doing, hope you enjoy that time away Judy, I'm sure you will enjoy having your grandson for the Christmas Patti. Have to hope you get those parts for your snowblower before a heavy snowfall.

Today got the cheese cakes done and in the freezer and a matrimonial cake. Hopefully get the tarts and unbaked cookie clusters done tomorrow morning, then to tidy up time. Thankfully getting that perm I need before the holidays. Been clicking!

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:07 am

Judy...in Freekibble...on the page that you click...scroll down and each day they have a different photo of dog(s) or cat(s). That is where I found the two cats one of which was named Pyewacker. If today is your last day before you leave....wishing you and your family a blessed and joyous Christmas!

I am at that stage too Gerry. I have a couple of goodies to make but today is putting things away and getting a list done for town tomorrow. Not sure if the highway is open yet from the coast...do to heavy snow & ice. So it may be iffy if Connor comes by bus. And daughter is still very sick. It just may be a quiet Christmas.

Have a stressless happy day! :D