~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Luvcookn

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:25 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Gerry...I will try and get over to the Potluck to post recipes/photos. I have been very busy here this year as DH is 80 and not doing too much lately. We cut down a spruce for our Christmas tree this year. They are prickly but have room between branches to hang bigger and longer decorations.

The icing for brownies sound delish Judy! But there is no peanut butter listed in the recipe...or do you make a peanut butter brownie? Will have to give it a whirl! Thanks for sharing. Will copy and paste into my recipe program. Thanks for letting us know when you will be away!

Off to take a friend to town to get a perm and do some Christmas shopping. She does not drive and her husband is not well.

Have a terrific day! :D

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:13 am

Sorry 1\4 cup peanut butter in filling regular brownies oh will put along with recipe so you can copy

Link delivered along with email yippie . it has refused to deliver that site for long time

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:57 pm

Had a way too active day yesterday but what a great feeling to finally have all the wall to wall shelving in the garage see everything neatly stored in clear containers allowing me with plenty of shelf space to finally clear out my lower level storage room. With all those years of operation overload it's finally done! That had today needing to stay with smaller chores and computer catch up. Tomorrow hopefully some holiday baking and those wreaths that are begging to be put up. Thinking our Pia must be pretty busy these days ...

Clicking all done!

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:32 am

Thanks Judy for the frosting revision! :D Will probably make this after Christmas for family travelling home.

Oh Gerry...do you ever stop???!! :lol: You are like the energizer bunny! You are putting us to shame! :D But happy to hear that you are getting your things in order. I understand that.

Long day yesterday! Was gone for 9 hours...yikes! But my friend was able to get all that she wanted in prep for Christmas...which I what wanted for her. She is not very mobile and things take a wee bit longer to accomplish. But it was a great day filled with silly laughter...which always helps.

Wishing your day will be filled with happiness! :D

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:08 am

Your so welcome, submitted gluten-free brownie recipe will post when approved.

So yummy

Your both so busy puts me to shame. Did not start til last Saturday

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:47 pm

hope your granddaughter likes these

http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/the-ve ... free-28786

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:01 am

Thanks Judy for the recipe. I have saved it...it will be gooda with your peanut butter frosting! YUM! Are you getting into the Christmas Spirit? And I bet you are looking forward to having Christmas with your brother and family!!

Have an awesome day!

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:17 am

Have a wonderously joyful day! :D

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:44 pm

both the peanut butter frosting and brownie recipe are outstanding, do taste.

went grocery shopping yesterday, bought some slip on grey shoes, so cute.

hAppy and excited to go to brothers for christmas. feelings of love, know meaning of Christmas.

hope they catch cat before I leave, don't want it to get too hungry and cold lucky to live where do never gets below 20 and that is cold enough. not yet this year that cold maybe in january

I type more on lap top than on kindle, kindle just too time consuming, sometimes have to click a letter 6 times before it will type it, grrrr and watch screen to see if typing.

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:48 pm

two click to feed the animals don't know which last so writing on both