~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Luvcookn

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by Luvcookn » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:28 am

Clicks are in! :D

Judy...you are right. Most active people do not like having to slow down when ill. Did manage to get into town yesterday to get some throat lozenges and Sinutab (only take one a day at night to breathe so I can sleep).

Temps here are dropping. This morning we are at 0.2C (32F). Later this week predicted to be -5C. But who know anymore. :lol:

Have a happy day! :D

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:12 am

Thank you for conversion -5 must be awful cold if 2c is 32f so glad I live in temperate area

MsPia

Post by MsPia » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:59 pm

Hola, hola.
Clicks are in.
It sounds that everybody is doing pretty well :D ( except for your cough Patti)
Nice retreat, house cleaned up and garden ready for winter.
I'm trying to sell some furniture to empty the house, I don't have to many things left but this last few are not selling.
I found a pigeon that fell of the nest, so I adopted her/him...I'm calling her a her but I really have no idea. In the mean time her name is Lilly. :lol:
Today, hanging in the hammock together.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:06 pm

Clicks are in! :O3

Ah Pia...the animal whisperer! Love that you care for all animals that cross your path! :D Lilly looks soooo cute! I bet you spend a part of your day foraging for her food. She will grow big and strong! ;) Hope you sell the rest of the furniture really soon. Good to see you here! ;) BTW...love the smoker!

Wishing you a glorious day! :D

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:46 pm

Pia you have a minagere of pets so refreshing, nice yard & smoker. Sound s as though your getting closer to your move

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:24 am

Yesterday morning a movement caught my eye...a most beauteous fox was checking out the smells in my yard. Was fortunate to get one somewhat good photo of him before he took off. We don't usually see, much less have one so close to the house. The tree is the sour cherry. Thought you would like to this amazing creature!

Enjoy this awesome Autumn day! :D

MsPia

Post by MsPia » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:34 pm

Gorgeous!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:03 pm

Beautiful :X :X :X :X :X :X

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:19 am

Seeing the fox is a rare occurence here. Shows she/he is strong and healthy. Good to see going into the winter months.

We are expecting snow Wed/Thurs. Temps dropping to below 0C (32F). Will be interesting to see if stays or not.

Plying the yarn I spun for a blanket that I will be giving to my friend who has trouble keeping warm in the winter mornings. She has a big open concept home and wood heat...so it does not circulate well. Told her fans work well for this...but seems she does not take advice well. :lol:

Have a wonderous day! :D

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:35 pm

What a good friend, making a blanket to keep friend warm too bad she hasn't learned some knowledge comes from experience.but maybe too much effort to try something new.