What's Up Today

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

ImPat

Re: What's Up Today

Post by ImPat » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:45 pm

Shadows1 wrote:Good luck with your plant Gerry!
Got an email from the site we don't mention here. Has a new name when did that happen?
A couple of months ago but not much better than before and a lot of people are complaining they have lost recipes, photos, and other saved items and as for me it still freezes up my system if I remain on it too long and I have to reboot.

Pat

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:05 pm

Was surprised as well. Back in the day I saw it coming long before it happened so had all my recipes and thought I had most of my favourites printed. After one of the messages sent my way I managed to finally find my reviews and went through all of them, a major chore so ended up writing down the names and numbers of those I had missed. I did make a new copy of your awesome quiche dd and I make and love Pat. Do you have it on this site as well, if so it should see to a review!

ImPat

Post by ImPat » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:36 pm

I transferred all my recipes here and have just added new ones. That said I know people have not been able to find some of their own recipes or others that they previously reviewed and out of curiosity I have gone looking for some I know should be there and can't bring them up and their search engine is dismal and I can't spend more than 4 minutes at time or my system freezes up and I have to reboot.

Pat

ellie

Post by ellie » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:38 am

Gerry wrote:Was surprised as well. Back in the day I saw it coming long before it happened so had all my recipes and thought I had most of my favourites printed. After one of the messages sent my way I managed to finally find my reviews and went through all of them, a major chore so ended up writing down the names and numbers of those I had missed. I did make a new copy of your awesome quiche dd and I make and love Pat. Do you have it on this site as well, if so it should see to a review!
I have been getting messages from someplace called genius kitchen -- is that the old site? I haven't been on but I do look for old recipes sometimes but it takes a while. I have issues with this site sometimes but it is a lot better than the old sites I used to frequent.

ImPat

Post by ImPat » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:07 am

ellie wrote:
Gerry wrote:Was surprised as well. Back in the day I saw it coming long before it happened so had all my recipes and thought I had most of my favourites printed. After one of the messages sent my way I managed to finally find my reviews and went through all of them, a major chore so ended up writing down the names and numbers of those I had missed. I did make a new copy of your awesome quiche dd and I make and love Pat. Do you have it on this site as well, if so it should see to a review!
I have been getting messages from someplace called genius kitchen -- is that the old site? I haven't been on but I do look for old recipes sometimes but it takes a while. I have issues with this site sometimes but it is a lot better than the old sites I used to frequent.
Yes new name for food.crap but for me still a lot of issues in accessing and staying on site (see previous post)

Pat

Shadows1

Post by Shadows1 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:16 pm

I do not visit it , just got email from genius kitchen about one of my recipes there .

Shadows1

Post by Shadows1 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:28 pm

Find a veteran and shake their hand and thank them for their service today!

Shadows1

Post by Shadows1 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:59 am

Happy Thanksgiving!

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:16 am

The very same to you Lee. I hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving with your Family.

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:29 am

Happy Thanksgiving to all, have a great day with family and friends! :)