Hear Ye, Hear Ye To All Our New Members...

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

LindasBusyKitchen

Hear Ye, Hear Ye To All Our New Members...

Post by LindasBusyKitchen » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:50 pm

Please Read!

We have so many people joining the group but many are not posting recipes.... I hope all you NEWBIES will share with us your family treasures, and those recipes you love to make for your families, friends and co-workers.

We all need new ideas for a variety in our weekly menus. Some of us love down home cooking, some of us love ethnic recipes, some of us love Southern recipes and Barbecue... Others are looking for healthy or gluten free, or low carb recipes... No matter what kind of recipes you have, there will be lots of people who will enjoy them no matter where they come from...

Go through your favorite cookbooks and share some of them with us... We LOVE them all!!!

Welcome to the group and feel free to JOIN IN with the cooking tag games... We have different ones going on all the time in the COMMUNITY section (click on tab on the home page) then click on FORUMS and choose the ones you want to check out... We would love to have you JUMP RIGHT IN and GRAB A RECIPE to make and review... We have so much FUN and in the process get lots of great recipes to add to our collection, to change up our weekly menus.... COME JOIN US Please!!!

We all look forward to getting to know you!

Linda

Engrossed

Re: Hear Ye, Hear Ye To All Our New Members...

Post by Engrossed » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:29 am

Well said Linda. :D

Yes, we love newbies and new recipes to try. :D

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:23 pm

I always look at the chef of the day and then check out their recipes -- Save many that are there

Marion_in_Savannah

Post by Marion_in_Savannah » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:26 pm

I'm one of the folks who's been slack about adding recipes, but I did add one today because I read a post that reminded me of it. I'll try to be better about translating my mother's old, falling-apart cookbook that she put together into recipes here. Work schedule permitting, of course, for the next 249 days.

{WHEE!!! Only 249 days to go! :lol: :D :lol: :D ]

Bobbie

Post by Bobbie » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:15 pm

The same as Marion -- I need to set time aside to post more of my recipes. I have no excuse!!!!!!!!!

QueenBea

Post by QueenBea » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:25 pm

Very well written Lind's!!!!!

I'm so glad you posted this. I often see some new and old members without recipes posted and wonder what wonderful recipes they could offer. ;)

LindasBusyKitchen

Post by LindasBusyKitchen » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:51 am

Marion and Bobbie...I look forward to trying them when you do :)

Bobbie

Post by Bobbie » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:08 pm

LindasBusyKitchen wrote:Marion and Bobbie...I look forward to trying them when you do :)
Linda, I have a few posted, but I have a lot more to do. Hopefully your reminder will get me movin'!!!!!!

Mikado

Post by Mikado » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:51 pm

Hi everyone. If I want to share a recipe with you, do I just type it in here? :?

Bobbie

Post by Bobbie » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:58 pm

Mikado wrote:Hi everyone. If I want to share a recipe with you, do I just type it in here? :?
Hi Mikado -- No, if you'll look up to the right of the page -- clear at the top, in RED, there are choices. And one is says "New Recipe" -- chick on that and that's where you will be able to add your recipe. We all look forward to seeing it.