The Weather Outside Your Window...

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Deely

Re: The Weather Outside Your Window...

Post by Deely » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:13 pm

I'm picturing nice comfy wicker chairs, a table and a lounger to curl up and read in. I'll bring the beer! :D

Engrossed

Post by Engrossed » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:15 pm

Here's a photo of my sunny side yard with my monstrous morning glory that surrounds my property.

racrgal

Post by racrgal » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:17 pm

Deely wrote:I'm picturing nice comfy wicker chairs, a table and a lounger to curl up and read in. I'll bring the beer! :D
LOUNGER was my first thought when I saw that area. :)

Deely

Post by Deely » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:18 pm

Wow, That's awesome, T!!!

racrgal

Post by racrgal » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:19 pm

T, it's beautiful! Do the hummers like the Morning Glory? I just love their pretty color.

Engrossed

Post by Engrossed » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:19 pm

racrgal wrote:T, there is a LOT of the yard that isn't shady but that little spot just has SO much potential. I've invited Deely to come have a beer with me in that shady spot. You're invited too! 8-) You can see the entire yard from there so we can sit in the shade and Max can run around. :)
Can't wait to come by for a visit, and Max will love running around, and will collect any and all rocks in your yard LOL. Hate beer though...tastes icky. Like the tea invite better...although it may have to be "iced" tea at this rate. ;) :D

Engrossed

Post by Engrossed » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:22 pm

Thanks...love it and hate it at the same time. It's pretty and provides privacy over an ugly chain link fence but have to pay gardeners 80 bucks a month to keep it up or it will overgrow everything! Yes, hummingbirds love it, along with my angel's trumpet bushes.

racrgal

Post by racrgal » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:26 pm

Iced tea, hot tea, sweet tea, plain tea, decaf tea, herb tea, peach tea, you may have whatever kind of tea you little old heart desires. Now that you mention it, rocks may be the one thing that yard is missing. Haven't seen a one. :lol: Snickers LOVES little people!

Does your morning glory go dormant in the winter? All those leaves would be a terrible mess. I'm used to chain link. It's the only fence used out here but I agree, it's ugly.

Felix4067

Post by Felix4067 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:27 pm

Engrossed wrote: :shock: Holy Cow! It just hit 98F here today! Too hot for April...I'm staying inside.
I'll trade you your 98F for my 50F with rain and a hard freeze predicted AGAIN for tonight! :D

Deely

Post by Deely » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:33 pm

Engrossed wrote:
racrgal wrote:T, there is a LOT of the yard that isn't shady but that little spot just has SO much potential. I've invited Deely to come have a beer with me in that shady spot. You're invited too! 8-) You can see the entire yard from there so we can sit in the shade and Max can run around. :)
Can't wait to come by for a visit, and Max will love running around, and will collect any and all rocks in your yard LOL. Hate beer though...tastes icky. Like the tea invite better...although it may have to be "iced" tea at this rate. ;) :D
Unsweetened iced tea with a twist, works just as well for me. ;)