Sad news about SusieD

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Bergy

Re: Sad news about SusieD

Post by Bergy » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:12 am

Maito wrote:Bergy, are you having trouble on zazz or food friends and fun? If you want to post or zmail me the links to the recipes (or I can search for them), I can post your choices in the thread at food friends and fun if you aren't already a member. P.S. Those are yummy sweet potatoes!

Thanks I will get the links and zazz them to you. It's so different since I left so many years ago (and not good! Much appreciated. Cheers Bergy

Well I have tried to find recipe # but they do not show in "Genius Kitchen" for the Tandoori Sweet Potatoes nor the Garlicky sprouts(there do not seem to be any recipe numbers or I am going blind) but I can tell you where the are located - I clicked on the link for Susie's recipes and scroll down and there is the Tandoori recipe the Sprout one is on the next page. The Plaintain Omelet is is Susie's "Pinch"recipes right there when you open her pinches. Does it make sense?

Sorry to be so much trouble and really appreciate your help. When completed where will I go.

Mikekey

Post by Mikekey » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:02 pm

Bergy, here are the links:

http://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/tas ... oes-415193
http://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/gar ... ute-170613
https://www.justapinch.com/recipes/brea ... melet.html

If you are not a member, you cannot post at FFF, but anyone who is here at Zazz who is a member would most likely be glad to post for you.

If you were a member when it was still a YUKU site, you may have been dropped when they switched to TapaTalk.

BusyMiz

Post by BusyMiz » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:45 pm

I'm sorry to hear about this member :(

QueenBea

Post by QueenBea » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:58 pm

Bergy wrote:
Maito wrote:Bergy, are you having trouble on zazz or food friends and fun? If you want to post or zmail me the links to the recipes (or I can search for them), I can post your choices in the thread at food friends and fun if you aren't already a member. P.S. Those are yummy sweet potatoes!

Thanks I will get the links and zazz them to you. It's so different since I left so many years ago (and not good! Much appreciated. Cheers Bergy

Well I have tried to find recipe # but they do not show in "Genius Kitchen" for the Tandoori Sweet Potatoes nor the Garlicky sprouts(there do not seem to be any recipe numbers or I am going blind) but I can tell you where the are located - I clicked on the link for Susie's recipes and scroll down and there is the Tandoori recipe the Sprout one is on the next page. The Plaintain Omelet is is Susie's "Pinch"recipes right there when you open her pinches. Does it make sense?

Sorry to be so much trouble and really appreciate your help. When completed where will I go.
Mikekey wrote:Bergy, here are the links:

http://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/tas ... oes-415193
http://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/gar ... ute-170613
https://www.justapinch.com/recipes/brea ... melet.html

If you are not a member, you cannot post at FFF, but anyone who is here at Zazz who is a member would most likely be glad to post for you.

If you were a member when it was still a YUKU site, you may have been dropped when they switched to TapaTalk.

Bergy I have posted your tags with the urls Mikey posted for you in the Cookathon for SusieD Forum

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Thanks Bea. I don't even know what they are talking about with YUKU & Tapa Talk
Talk about being out of the loop I feel like I am Loopdeloop :D :D :D :D :D

Mikekey

Post by Mikekey » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:06 pm

Bergy wrote:Thanks Bea. I don't even know what they are talking about with YUKU & Tapa Talk
Talk about being out of the loop I feel like I am Loopdeloop :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks, Bea. I was going to post them but wasn’t sure Bergy wanted to do all three.

Bergy, Yuku was the hosting site for FFF originally. Anyone could start a forum group if willing to pay for it, etc, kind of like blog hosting sites. There is no recipe storage capability though, so we have to use our recipes from here, Just a Pinch, food.whateveritisnow or blogs. Then they changed the hosting site to Tapatalk. Change was not very smooth but Susie persevered and helped us all immensely during the transition.

Susie was the one who had to approve members so don’t know who that falls on now, or if the site will even keep going.

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:24 pm

Thanks Mikekey - I left there long before all these, what I call, complications.

Maito

Post by Maito » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:53 pm

Thanks Bea and Mikekey, haven't been able to get back here til now. Bergy, you can let us know in this thread when you complete recipes, and whoever sees it can post your completions at the cookathon thread at food friends and fun that Susie started (not at all to be confused with the old zaar new food new ungenius kitchen site - food friends and fun is like the forums here at zazz where we play games and tag recipes - you can view the thread at the link above even if you aren't a member).

Maito

Post by Maito » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:56 pm

The link to the thread for the cookathon both you and Teresa posted on page 1 is public, so anyone can view it.

QueenBea

Post by QueenBea » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:50 pm

Well I tried to sign in to report Bergy’s completions and it said my account does not exist or was deactivated?!?