Kchurchill5 has passed away suddenly

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

CrazyGabe

Re: Kchurchill5 has passed away suddenly

Post by CrazyGabe » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:02 pm

:( My condolences going out to family.

Lorac

Post by Lorac » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:02 pm

I will miss her terribly.

QueenBea

Post by QueenBea » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:14 pm

Kittencal wrote:
QueenBea wrote:How sad!!! She will surely be missed :cry:

Does anyone know what happened, she was not ill.....

Sincere condolences to her friends and family.

Bergy sends condolences also. She is having her computer serviced at the moment therefore cannot get here.
Bea I heard it was a massive heart attack, her son came to her residence and found her on the floor, so sad:(
Yes that is very sad :(

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:29 pm

:(

TexanerinCook

Post by TexanerinCook » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:32 pm

Oh my that is terrible :( whenever I came here I checked the what`s for dinner posts to see what everyone was cooking, I`m going to miss that and her also :( :(

novicecookmom

Post by novicecookmom » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:39 pm

I can`t believe this :shock: My God I just heard about another sudden death, I don`t know about Kchurchill`s health but one of my friend`s mother, not sick in good health and she dropped and died, what is happening :?:

Sue

Post by Sue » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:26 pm

I wanted to pass along that both of Kim's cats have been found. One had been hiding. The other was caught in a trap and her son had taken it to a kill shelter. But Erin Ten Broek has called down there to have them not put it down, and she is going down there tomorrow (Sunday) to pick them up.
Folks will be contributing a few dollars as they can at the Critters group on FaceBook to help defray vet costs for getting them shots, and transporting them up to Tampa, where Erin will be caring for them.
It certainly would be more heartbreaking if her furbabies were lost as well.

MsPia

Post by MsPia » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:55 pm

That's excellent news. Thanks for passing them along.

QueenBea

Post by QueenBea » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:23 am

Sue wrote:I wanted to pass along that both of Kim's cats have been found. One had been hiding. The other was caught in a trap and her son had taken it to a kill shelter. But Erin Ten Broek has called down there to have them not put it down, and she is going down there tomorrow (Sunday) to pick them up.
Folks will be contributing a few dollars as they can at the Critters group on FaceBook to help defray vet costs for getting them shots, and transporting them up to Tampa, where Erin will be caring for them.
Thx for keeping us posted Sue. Happy the cats will be taken care of.

KittenCal

Post by KittenCal » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:56 am

Sue wrote:I wanted to pass along that both of Kim's cats have been found. One had been hiding. The other was caught in a trap and her son had taken it to a kill shelter. But Erin Ten Broek has called down there to have them not put it down, and she is going down there tomorrow (Sunday) to pick them up.
Thanks Sue, Kimmy loved her cats so much I'm glad they will have a home and not put down.. I am still in shock I'm not sure I will ever get over this it all happened so quickly, I chatted with Kimmy very often and she did not miss one xmas without sending me a card, she was a very lovely person, I miss her very much :( :(
If you can eat, you can make it!