New Inspirational Forum!

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

KittenCal

New Inspirational Forum!

Post by KittenCal » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:01 pm

Our new Inspirational forum is now up!

http://www.recipezazz.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=159

We hope you will visit and post daily!
If you can eat, you can make it!

Gerry

Re: New Inspirational Forum!

Post by Gerry » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:43 pm

I am so looking forward to this new forum, a great way to start one's day. Surprisingly yesterday had me see this message from 2011 ... "Always start my day at an awesome Inspirational site, that little corner of calm a reminder each day is a special gift to us and for those we meet along the way. A daily reminder to be caring, sharing and be generous in kind words. When kindness leaves, even for a few moments those words cut deeply and sting the heart of those who hear or read them. One of my favorite quotes 'How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it”'  Loved that little corner of calm - so happy you decided the add the Inspiration Forum here on Recipezazz! :)

KittenCal

Post by KittenCal » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 pm

Gerry wrote:I am so looking forward to this new forum, a great way to start one's day. Surprisingly yesterday had me see this message from 2011 ... "Always start my day at an awesome Inspirational site, that little corner of calm a reminder each day is a special gift to us and for those we meet along the way. A daily reminder to be caring, sharing and be generous in kind words. When kindness leaves, even for a few moments those words cut deeply and sting the heart of those who hear or read them. One of my favorite quotes 'How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it”'  Loved that little corner of calm - so happy you decided the add the Inspiration Forum here on Recipezazz! :)
Gerry what a lovely quote, you should post it over there....enjoy your time spent there, I will be there also ;) ..
If you can eat, you can make it!

CooknCrazy

Post by CooknCrazy » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:52 pm

a new forum? This is great, I have to check it out!

Sunshine36

Post by Sunshine36 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:59 pm

thank you I really enjoy visiting these.