~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

MsPia

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by MsPia » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:52 am

Good morning.
Clicks are in.
Wish you a wonderful day.

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:48 pm

going to go out with girl missionaries as they teach one family. it has been 6month or more since last time I went out. not since girl missionaries were transferred out but there back, we also have a set of boy missionaries.

just in case I did not post before, here is a special recipe I like and may make again soon.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/74950/my-a ... amel-corn/

I had wanted to try, bet I did let everyone know. it is good. will use different nut and 1/2 recipe. makes a lot

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:54 pm

Good to hear you have new lenses Judy, it will likely take a few days to get used to the progressives, have had them for years and love them. I for one could not get used to the distinct line across the lens. Steps are tricky the first few days so take care. Noted your new book titles, would love to see you do reviews over at our 'What Are You Reading Forum!

Happy family time Patti! No rush in finding time to send along the soup recipe as likely be awhile before I am lifting heavy pots in the kitchen!

Past two weeks working at being self sufficient, this week is seeing to one lot of swelling to both the knee and ankle. Seems a slow down needed, cut back and stick to the regular exercises, walking and reading and just a few chores.

Clicks are in.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:37 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Thanks Judy for the link again. It does make a lot so will cut in half too. Do not have time to make for family this trip as they are leaving Saturday morning. And tomorrow in DH birthday.

Yes I agree Gerry...time to look after you! Enjoy your reading while resting your body for healing and doing your exercises when you need. Now to that...you say...Yes Mom! :lol: Will get recipe for you after family goes home. Glad you are feeling like you can resume activities!

Have an amazing day! :D

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:16 pm

Gerry, Any one? could not find the "What are you Reading?" forum, how do I find it? it was not under zazz chat under community.

glad the firefighters took in the pitbull they can be so sweet.

I may only on greatergood.com only click on animals and maybe greater good as it jumps around so much often click on something do not want.

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:12 pm

Judy, the What Are You Reading is under Library and DVDs here's the link
http://www.recipezazz.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=16 Be sure to come on over and join in. Enjoy your week Patti, and add my wishes for a very Happy Birthday to your dh come tomorrow.
Clicking all done!

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:54 am

The story about the rescued Pittie is wonderful! I can't even imagine how he looked at 20 lbs!! But he sure looks awesome now. And by the look of it...he loves where he is! Great story!

Wishing you a grand day! :D

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:30 pm

put in quick review of books . how do I get to Library and DVD's? please give me step by step all the way there from where tarting page is... and thanks for the link

went this morning to Coos Bay grocery shopping this evening may go to card game if figure out ride. I did not plan for it as thought it was next week. oh well

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:15 pm

Hi Judy, to get to 'What Are You Reading' - scroll down on Home Page until you see it. Happy to see your review! Not sure if I clicked on the 2016 thread instead of the 2017 ... in any case there is one lot of good reviews on both!
Clicks are in! 2017 thread http://www.recipezazz.com/forum/viewtop ... 16&t=12169 ... P.S. I am really enjoying 'Wish Me Home' :)

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:18 am

Did you manage to get to the card game Judy? Spring must be blooming all around you! We are still under alot of snow.

Wishing you a grand day! :D