Balsamic & Rosemary Lamb Chops

A unique and special online gallery where you can post your food photos as well as view other member's food photos, come and chat with our hosts for photo tips and advice

Moderators: Bergy, Derf, QueenBea

Bergy

Balsamic & Rosemary Lamb Chops

Post by Bergy » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:19 am

I love lamb and this is a really tasty recipe. You can now buy an Aged Balsamic & Olive Oil dressing so I used that with Fresh Rosemary from my herb pots I don't BBQ so I pan fried with great results. The photo really doesn't show it but the chops were cooked just right - lovely pink medium rare. This is a do againrecipe

ImPat's Balsamic & Rosemary Lamb Chops

QueenBea

Re: Balsamic & Rosemary Lamb Chops

Post by QueenBea » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:26 pm

That looks divine!

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:50 pm

Thanks Bea

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:22 pm

Awesome photo! Years back knowing I was wanting to try lamb chops, although very expensive back then dh picked up chops ... long story short the kitchen reeked, so much so no lamb chops for supper that night, I did manage to eat it cold the next day but never again did I suggest lamb. Several weeks back grandson served an awesome lamb curry which had me taking seconds - and yes I have the recipe! Yesterday stopped at a little restaurant in the city and had a great lamb curry made with one inch pieces ... so good! While I found I preferred gs's ground lamb curry your photo has me knowing I will be trying Balsamic & Rosemary Lamb Chops. P.S. on my Dental to Saskatoon grandson saw us to an Oil and Vinegar Shop ... have one awesome bottle of Balsamic! :)

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:10 pm

Thanks Gerry - great story. I know lamb can have a very Ugh scent when cooking - especially if you have never had it before. Be careful Gerry you are on the way to becoming addicted to lamb!