Is no-one else cooking

A unique and special online gallery where you can post your food photos as well as view other member's food photos, come and chat with our hosts for photo tips and advice

Moderators: Bergy, Derf, QueenBea

Sue

Re: Is no-one else cooking

Post by Sue » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:42 am

I cook and snap every single day.
Thing is, not all the pics I take are connected to recipes on Zazz.
I can post them without links if that is okay, but felt like somebody didn't like it when a photo wasn't connected to a Zazz link and was told as much.
But hey, it's your forum, Bergy, you decide and let me know. ;) :)
I am happy to post photos any time. (not just trying to promote them either--I'm not desperate for that kind of promotion). I just like to share and talk about pics. :D
I am glad you are cooking up a storm, Bergy! 8-)

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:59 am

Sue the photos should be connected to recipes on Zazz or recipes that will be posted here. That is the whole purpose of this forum. We also love to see leftover photos of meals made from Zazz recipes.
I love looking at your blog Sue and all the lovely recipes and photos that you post on there daily but unless you are planning to post the recipe or you have a special photo you want to show us then , no, it would not be appropriate to post here. Just keep doing what you are doing..

In our introduction to our forum here is the purpose of this forum

Purpose: -To share your recipe photos.
Don't forget to include the recipe number or link so we can enjoy it too :D
The purpose of the Food Photo forum is to encourage and help members post photos to recipes and to enhance the recipes on the site.
As with all forums, it is not for advertising businesses or other websites.-
To offer assistance when requested, comments and/or suggestions on:
1) the preparation and presentation of the recipe
2) the lighting, props, and general features of the photograph
3) and the use of editing software to improve or enhance the photo.

Sue

Post by Sue » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:10 am

That's fine. :)
Just know that lots of pics are going on, and not all from my blog either. I do post here what I can. ;)
And I do not advertise my blog here except provide a link to it from my profile link. But to be honest, Zazz benefits from that more than I as I know exactly how many come here from my blog and vice versa, If I removed reciprocating links both ways, it would actually be harmful to zazz.

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:19 am

It is great to have your blog in your profile - in fact I know that Kitten approves. As I said Sue just keep doing what you are doing :)

Sue

Post by Sue » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:53 am

Well, for what it's worth, I took down the link in my profile because no one goes to the blog from that anyway. And since you cannot get to my blog from photobucket, which is the only link on the photos, no more mention of my blog need ever be made. ;)

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:07 pm

I am so looking forward to doing photos Bergy, daughter and grandson made and gifted me with one awesomely good sized photo/ light box/ and lights last Christmas ... the seemingly never ending and on going renos have them packed away.

I recently purchased one cased photo box /lights/and all - but had my first dental extraction since my teens, totally unexpected (filling cracked) resulting in dental surgery. The January 2nd bone grafting three hours away saw to healing happening from day one ... but not tolerating meds well the antibiotics saw to weeks of not one lot of cooking here ... good news have some great soup recipes I will be sharing - and just maybe photos later ....

It may take awhile longer then I would like ... had a long over due appointment at my Ophthalmologist at the beginning of the week - eyes as they are sees to surgery tomorrow ... will not be able to read, use a computer or watch TV for the next three days - the next three weeks will be very restricted activity wise. Am hoping I can use an eyepatch for computer time!! This will be my fourth surgery along with 2 lasers. But this time just me, our 2 puppies and miss kitty here with me - but help is just a call away!

Now do I know how to bring in the New Year or what!!

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:11 pm

Looking forward to all the food photos that always inspire! :)
Last edited by Gerry on Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:12 pm

Gerry wrote:Love your blog and photos Sue - and love that you share! Please, please add it back!!! :)

Blinky

Post by Blinky » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:21 pm

I come here all the time, I'm cooking I just don't take pics, I'd be embarrased to post any of mine here :oops: because I take crappy photos :lol:

mama smurf

Post by mama smurf » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:01 pm

I check in and see all the wonderful dishes (especially your's lately Bergy) and I am guilty of not posting some of the reviews after making some of the recipes and others that are posted. I will get around and post the reviews. :oops: I don't take pictures but sure love to look at all the beautiful dishes that everyone makes and photos!