Busy Busy Busy....

A unique and special online gallery where you can post your food photos as well as view other member's food photos, come and chat with our hosts for photo tips and advice

Moderators: Bergy, Derf, QueenBea

QueenBea

Busy Busy Busy....

Post by QueenBea » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:30 am

I could of swore I posted this here last night but it is gone, odd.

Anyhoots, happy Monday to all my Zazzite friends,

I wanted to let you know that I might not be as active here for the next few months as I am going to be extremely busy. I will of course still be here just not taking as much food photos and tagging as many recipes.

I am planning 2 weddings and a bridal shower.

Wayne has decided that after living together for over 20 years it's time to get hitched, lol. So we are going to Vegas for a week next month to get married in a little chapel on the strip. We will no longer be living in sin, hehehe.... I'm so excited as we have never travelled or vacationed away together.

I am also planning a bridal shower for my daughter this coming November. She is getting married in January. It is a destination wedding in Jamaica, yay... Another trip for us. All our close friends and family are going so it should be a hoot.

So I have a very busy schedule with Xmas smack dab in the middle of all this, lol. So if I happen to not stop in for a day or so, I am fine :mrgreen:

I keep singing that Faith Hill song, Hey baby let's go to Vegas, Kiss the single life good bye :lol:

Bergy

Re: Busy Busy Busy....

Post by Bergy » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:36 am

Sounds like a very excited time coming up for you Bea - just don't disappear all together :D :D :D :D . Wonderful events to plan and enjoy. My thoughts are there with you and I'll be here. How neat that Wayne planned your wedding!

Kchurchill5

Post by Kchurchill5 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:46 am

Well Congrats first! And, sounds like some fantastic things coming up. I also think you are about due for a couple of nice vacations.

We may miss you; but, understand. Most important is to have some fun! We will see you when you get the time.

QueenBea

Post by QueenBea » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:51 am

Bergy wrote:Sounds like a very excited time coming up for you Bea - just don't disappear all together :D :D :D :D . Wonderful events to plan and enjoy. My thoughts are there with you and I'll be here. How neat that Wayne planned your wedding!
I definitely won't disappear,this is my second home. Yup he's a keeper Bergy. He even hired an Elvis impersonator to walk me down the aisle :lol:

QueenBea

Post by QueenBea » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:52 am

Kchurchill5 wrote:Well Congrats first! And, sounds like some fantastic things coming up. I also think you are about due for a couple of nice vacations.

We may miss you; but, understand. Most important is to have some fun! We will see you when you get the time.
Thx Kim :D I will still be here, just not as much. I need my Zazz fix :lol:

Kchurchill5

Post by Kchurchill5 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:50 am

Me and my now ex were the witnesses at a friends wedding in VEGAS. What a hoot. The plastic flowers and felt Elvis pic was perfect. Seriously, I'm not kidding. The one doing the ceremony did a great job; then, Elvis music; and a few other things. IT was fun ... we went out for sushi after!!!

It was fun ... and yes, I think you have a keeper!!

Shadows1

Post by Shadows1 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:01 pm

As I have told you alreay congratulations to you and your daughter both! We will keep a candle burning in the window for you!

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:30 pm

OMG Bea...BIG BIG CONGRATS!!! What an exciting few months you will have! Please post some pics...we would love to see you and Elvis (and of course Wayne)! Will keep an eye out for your visits!

QueenBea

Post by QueenBea » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:33 pm

Kchurchill5 wrote:Me and my now ex were the witnesses at a friends wedding in VEGAS. What a hoot. The plastic flowers and felt Elvis pic was perfect. Seriously, I'm not kidding. The one doing the ceremony did a great job; then, Elvis music; and a few other things. IT was fun ... we went out for sushi after!!!

It was fun ... and yes, I think you have a keeper!!
Thx Kim

QueenBea

Post by QueenBea » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:33 pm

Shadows1 wrote:As I have told you alreay congratulations to you and your daughter both! We will keep a candle burning in the window for you!
Thx Lee :P What does the candle signify?