Photo Bucket Has A New Feature

A unique and special online gallery where you can post your food photos as well as view other member's food photos, come and chat with our hosts for photo tips and advice

Moderators: Derf, Bergy, QueenBea

Chef shapeweaver

Photo Bucket Has A New Feature

Post by Chef shapeweaver » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:05 am

You can now add a water mark to your photos. Just something I
thought you might want to know.

Bergy

Re: Photo Bucket Has A New Feature

Post by Bergy » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:12 am

Thanks CSW Good to know! I like your photos too :D

HeatherFeather

Post by HeatherFeather » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:13 am

I love that! Thanks for the tip.

racrgal

Post by racrgal » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:22 am

Photobucket's new editor knocked me for a loop. I'm embarrassed to say that I haven't found a quick way to resize for websites. :oops:

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:32 am

racrgal I don't use Photo bucket for editing so I can't help you. I only post my already edited photos there. Sorry I can't help you find it! :D

racrgal

Post by racrgal » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:39 am

Thanks, Bergy. Most of my editing is done before I upload to Photobucket as well. Yesterday I was in a hurry and didn't do any editing to the photos. Oopsie.

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:07 pm

This thread had me hoping after the finals I will be getting to some lessons. Have Lenux so will need to have some new programs installed before I can add photos from the tablet (need lessons there too) I have used Photo Bucket but totally know zip as to sizing or editing) So tell me people is there hope for me to get to adding photos!

With all the awesome photos here on Zazz I will need one lot of practise before I would be confident enough to add food shots. :D

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:36 pm

Gerry wrote:This thread had me hoping after the finals I will be getting to some lessons. Have Lenux so will need to have some new programs installed before I can add photos from the tablet (need lessons there too) I have used Photo Bucket but totally know zip as to sizing or editing) So tell me people is there hope for me to get to adding photos!

With all the awesome photos here on Zazz I will need one lot of practise before I would be confident enough to add food shots. :D

Gerry there is all the hlp and support that you will ever want here on Zaa If Bea, Derf or myself don't know the answers there are tons of members that, as you knowm are so willing. Also be sure to read the tecnical support thread here on Zazz Looking forward to seeing your photos

Kchurchill5

Post by Kchurchill5 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:26 pm

I don't know about anyone else, but in the last week photobucket totally revamped the editing features. You can have the basics or advanced and many new features. Although, some need to be tweaked. Autofix DOES NOT work, trust me. But some work better. It needs adjusting, but overall I think it is a good improvement. I like some of the old features better, but I will get used to it.

Chiffon

Post by Chiffon » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm

WOW are those ever lovely food photos! :shock: