Italian Casserole Bread

A unique and special online gallery where you can post your food photos as well as view other member's food photos, come and chat with our hosts for photo tips and advice

Moderators: Bergy, Derf, QueenBea

TwisSis

Italian Casserole Bread

Post by TwisSis » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:02 am

May I introduce you to http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/italia ... bread-4129 (Italian Casserole Bread) by BrookeTheCook. This bread is a no-yeast, no-knead easy-fix w/a great outcome. And this testimony comes from a lifetime yeast-phobe who is even deathly afraid of her ABM. It was served last night to dinner party guests w/lasagna you will see later today. My review was too late for the update last night, but here is a preview of the pic I posted:

Tisme

Re: Italian Casserole Bread

Post by Tisme » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:31 pm

Just beautiful twissis, such a perfect photo!
That bread looks so truly delicious.

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:00 pm

That looks wonderful - I will Have to try making it. Love the photo!!!!

TwisSis

Post by TwisSis » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:49 am

What often seems strange to me is how different an outcome can be as compared to another cook making the same recipe --- AND I'm not referring to the pic. Mike said his outcome was "biscuit" in texture, but mine was decidedly bread-textured. While I may have allowed a sml excess of cheese, I don't know why the texture would be that different. Any ideas?

QueenBea

Post by QueenBea » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:52 pm

That is one gorgeous photo Twisiss!! I so wish I could have a slice of that warm with cream cheese..... mmmmmmm