HAPPY THANKSGIVING USA MEMBERS

A unique and special online gallery where you can post your food photos as well as view other member's food photos, come and chat with our hosts for photo tips and advice

Moderators: Derf, Bergy, QueenBea

Bergy

HAPPY THANKSGIVING USA MEMBERS

Post by Bergy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:24 pm

FROM BEA & BERGY

lovinretirement

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING USA MEMBERS

Post by lovinretirement » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:54 am

Thanks, Bergy. Just the two of us. So I'm fixing a turkey breast, traditional bread stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, fresh green beans, my stuffed cranberry sauce slices http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/stuffe ... lices-6839, crescent rolls and pecan pie with fresh whipped cream. Then a nap.

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:14 am

lovinretirement wrote:Thanks, Bergy. Just the two of us. So I'm fixing a turkey breast, traditional bread stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, fresh green beans, my stuffed cranberry sauce slices http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/stuffe ... lices-6839, crescent rolls and pecan pie with fresh whipped cream. Then a nap.
Adding to the Happy Thanksgiving. Sounds like a great meal lovinretirement, seeing another great sounding cranberry recipe would love if you added it to our 2017 Thanksgiving thread over at Potluck! One cannot have to many traditional bread stuffing recipes to add variety to our holiday meals, hoping you will add both recipes along with the photos! Don't think anyone shared a Pecan Pie recipe so that would be very welcome as well. Thinking to add it to my menu next Thanksgiving. Hoping to see you over at the Potluck Forum! :)

Shadows1

Post by Shadows1 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:02 am

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!

59chevymom

Post by 59chevymom » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:42 pm

Thank you!

lovinretirement

Post by lovinretirement » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:58 pm

Gerry wrote:
lovinretirement wrote:Thanks, Bergy. Just the two of us. So I'm fixing a turkey breast, traditional bread stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, fresh green beans, my stuffed cranberry sauce slices http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/stuffe ... lices-6839, crescent rolls and pecan pie with fresh whipped cream. Then a nap.
Adding to the Happy Thanksgiving. Sounds like a great meal lovinretirement, seeing another great sounding cranberry recipe would love if you added it to our 2017 Thanksgiving thread over at Potluck! One cannot have to many traditional bread stuffing recipes to add variety to our holiday meals, hoping you will add both recipes along with the photos! Don't think anyone shared a Pecan Pie recipe so that would be very welcome as well. Thinking to add it to my menu next Thanksgiving. Hoping to see you over at the Potluck Forum! :)
How do I get to the Potluck Forum and how do I add my recipe? Also, my pecan pie recipe is on the bottle of dark Karo syrup.