I SURE MISS ALL OUR REGULAR POSTERS

A unique and special online gallery where you can post your food photos as well as view other member's food photos, come and chat with our hosts for photo tips and advice

Moderators: Derf, Bergy, QueenBea

Bergy

I SURE MISS ALL OUR REGULAR POSTERS

Post by Bergy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:45 am

What has happened to all our regular photo posters????? It seems that Bea, Shapes & myself are the only ones cooking these days.
I sure miss you!!!!~

Shadows1

Re: I SURE MISS ALL OUR REGULAR POSTERS

Post by Shadows1 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:58 am

Bergy we are still cooking, you know why I don't post photos any more but I still visit the forum to see those who do! :ugeek:

Dissie

Post by Dissie » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:04 am

I have taken a few pics lately, but I don't know how to post them here since photobucket did its handiwork.

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:30 pm

Dissie wrote:I have taken a few pics lately, but I don't know how to post them here since photobucket did its handiwork.

Hi Dissie Here is how you can do it without Photobucket.Bea wrote it all out for us. If you are on a Mac there are instructions at the top of this forum.
Hope :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
http://www.recipezazz.com/forum/viewtop ... =11&t=2931

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:33 pm

Shadows1 wrote:Bergy we are still cooking, you know why I don't post photos any more but I still visit the forum to see those who do! :ugeek:

I know Lee, and your comments are sure appreciated and looked forward to.

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:45 pm

I think it has become slower not so much as lack of interest Bergy but likely summer had many super busy with outdoor activities, holidays and such.

I have recently had to update my phone, unlike the cameras I have checked out, this phone allows for a much larger screen making eye issues not so much of a problem. Hopefully by year end I will find time for a few lessons and be able to take photos of my efforts in the kitchen. Been a long time coming but simply could not see the small screen to note just what I was taking! At best most were guesswork and a little luck!

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:08 pm

Gerry wrote:I think it has become slower not so much as lack of interest Bergy but likely summer had many super busy with outdoor activities, holidays and such.

I have recently had to update my phone, unlike the cameras I have checked out, this phone allows for a much larger screen making eye issues not so much of a problem. Hopefully by year end I will find time for a few lessons and be able to take photos of my efforts in the kitchen. Been a long time coming but simply could not see the small screen to note just what I was taking! At best most were guesswork and a little luck!

Gerry I am glad to hear that the larger screens are making it easier for you & really look forward to seeing you here.

RecipeGirl

Post by RecipeGirl » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:10 pm

I always come here and check out the photos I just don't take photos of food I sometimes comment but usually just check out all the photos :)

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:15 pm

RecipeGirl wrote:I always come here and check out the photos I just don't take photos of food I sometimes comment but usually just check out all the photos :)
It is always great to see your comments - Thats what the forum is all about not just for those of us the snap photos but also for members like you RecipeGirl that leave comments. The comments are what keep us snapping!

CooknCrazy

Post by CooknCrazy » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:20 pm

I'm coming here to look at all the photos I don't leave comments a whole lot though. Since we eat with our eyes looking at them first really helps decide weather to make the recipe or not but I don't really leave any comments. So many people have their own food blogs theres millions of them and that's where a lot of people go also