More cocktails

A unique and special online gallery where you can post your food photos as well as view other member's food photos, come and chat with our hosts for photo tips and advice

Moderators: Bergy, Derf, QueenBea

Fizzybrat

More cocktails

Post by Fizzybrat » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:51 pm

the last of the cocktail photos.... at least for now... once I have a few days off again all bets are off

Banana Cream Pi - Tasty, but a little on the sweet side. I am toying with trying this as a frozen drink

I have tried several of what I would consider tropical/summer cocktails recently, but Alien Sky was probably my favorite. Sweet without being too sweet, and fruity, plus the layer effect was really pretty

Bayou Juice was a really nice break from all the sweet and tropical drinks. The cranberry juice in this one really toned down the sweetness of the pineapple juice and liqueurs

Candy Apple was a little different. It strikes me as more of an autumn drink than summer, for sure, but it was nice. I think it would be even better with a spiced cider

Bergy

Re: More cocktails

Post by Bergy » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:18 am

More gorgeous cocktail photos. I love every one of them. The floral backgrounds really set them off.

Kay

Post by Kay » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:17 pm

Beautiful photos! :o

QueenBea

Post by QueenBea » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:38 pm

Those are all gorgeous but that one with the cherry in it is my favorite.

Memack

Post by Memack » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:41 pm

Beautiful photos!