Top Searches
 
 
 

Roast Tomato Relish

A unique and special online gallery where you can post your food photos as well as view other member's food photos, come and chat with our hosts for photo tips and advice

Moderators: Bergy, Derf "RIP" Forever in our Kitchen, QueenBea

Roast Tomato Relish

Post by Tisme » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:50 am

I made this a few weeks back and opened this last weekend, I have adjusted the recipe because we found this a little too sweet.... but still lovely served with cheese and crackers!
Apologies, but I am still going with recipes from last weekends cheeseboard! :?
It's taking time to post them, after tasting!


Roast Tomato Relish
http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/roast- ... lish-25942

Image

Image

Re: Roast Tomato Relish

Post by Bergy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:32 pm

Beautiful photos and I see a fresh fig - How I wish we coulfd get them here. The very odd time we see them but then they are usually not in the best condition.
Your colours are spot on.

Re: Roast Tomato Relish

Post by Shadows1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:29 pm

Love the photographs! 8-)

Re: Roast Tomato Relish

Post by Tisme » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:31 am

Bergy wrote:Beautiful photos and I see a fresh fig - How I wish we coulfd get them here. The very odd time we see them but then they are usually not in the best condition.
Your colours are spot on.


Thanks Bergy,
Yes figs seem plentiful here this year ~ and they are beautiful. I think its about the first year ever, that I can remember being able to buy them at a decent price.
Maybe there are just more people growing them now. :)

Re: Roast Tomato Relish

Post by Tisme » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:32 am

Shadows1 wrote:Love the photographs! 8-)


Thanks Shadows. :)

Re: Roast Tomato Relish

Post by QueenBea » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:52 pm

Those are fantastic photos Tisme!!!

Love the fig in there, adds the perfect pop to the photos. We don't see them here often and when we do they are very expensive. However I buy the dried figs often and eat them as a snack or toss them in salads, so good.

Re: Roast Tomato Relish

Post by Chef shapeweaver » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:19 pm

Tisme,
I like the second photo,but the first has
a " Foodie Magazine " quality to it. :D

Re: Roast Tomato Relish

Post by Tisme » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:59 am

QueenBea wrote:Those are fantastic photos Tisme!!!

Love the fig in there, adds the perfect pop to the photos. We don't see them here often and when we do they are very expensive. However I buy the dried figs often and eat them as a snack or toss them in salads, so good.


I bought some at a local market and went back and bought more.
But was told they were finished at the last market! :shock:
They were $6 (Aus) for about 12, which is cheap and they were so fresh.
I have 2 left and thinking about what to do with them. :? :?:
I bought some sour dough vine ripened fruit bread at a cheese factory ~ after a foodie trip to the hills, so seeing I am still on holidays ~ a fig breaky might be on the menu tomorrow Bea. See if I can do my last 2 little beauties justice. ;) :lol:

Re: Roast Tomato Relish

Post by Tisme » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:02 am

Chef shapeweaver wrote:Tisme,
I like the second photo,but the first has
a " Foodie Magazine " quality to it. :D


Ohh shapes, you always have lovely comments on my photo's.
Your comments are always much appreciated... and BIG THANKS. :D

Re: Roast Tomato Relish

Post by QueenBea » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:36 pm

Tisme wrote:
QueenBea wrote:Those are fantastic photos Tisme!!!

Love the fig in there, adds the perfect pop to the photos. We don't see them here often and when we do they are very expensive. However I buy the dried figs often and eat them as a snack or toss them in salads, so good.


I bought some at a local market and went back and bought more.
But was told they were finished at the last market! :shock:
They were $6 (Aus) for about 12, which is cheap and they were so fresh.
I have 2 left and thinking about what to do with them. :? :?:
I bought some sour dough vine ripened fruit bread at a cheese factory ~ after a foodie trip to the hills, so seeing I am still on holidays ~ a fig breaky might be on the menu tomorrow Bea. See if I can do my last 2 little beauties justice. ;) :lol:


Oh boy, sounds yummy.


Return to Food Photo Forum

cron

  Recent Forum Posts
 
 
  Derf's Trout Bergy

Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:38 pm | Food Photo Forum

  One Pan Dinner QueenBea

Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:04 pm | Food Photo Forum

  Bea's Bell Pepper Egg Bergy

Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:31 pm | Food Photo Forum

  Shadow's All Gone Onion... Bergy

Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:49 pm | Food Photo Forum

  Mashed Carrots Tisme

Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:26 am | Food Photo Forum

  Spinach Strawberry Salad Bergy

Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:43 pm | Food Photo Forum

  Spam in Game Forums Luvcookn

Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:55 pm | Help & Suggestions

  ForeverMama's Stuffed Pepper Bergy

Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:11 am | Food Photo Forum

  Vietnamese Style Pork Chops Tisme

Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:05 am | Food Photo Forum

  What- a - lunch!!! MsPia

Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:44 pm | Food Photo Forum

  Results Frozen Ham & Rice... Bergy

Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:30 am | Food Photo Forum

  Side Dish ImPat

Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:12 am | Food Photo Forum

  Meatloaf ImPat

Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:26 am | Food Photo Forum

  Creamy Mashed Potato's Tisme

Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:05 am | Food Photo Forum

  Chocolate Espresso Tisme

Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:55 am | Food Photo Forum

  MsPia's Roasted Cabbage &... Bergy

Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:16 am | Food Photo Forum

  Mussels ImPat

Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:11 am | Food Photo Forum

  More computer problems Bergy

Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:25 pm | Food Photo Forum

  HAPPY FATHERS DAY Bergy

Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:53 pm | Food Photo Forum

Exclusive Recipes
 
 
Free Weekly Newsletter:

Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.