Top Searches
 
 
 

Easter Blessings

A unique and special online gallery where you can post your food photos as well as view other member's food photos, come and chat with our hosts for photo tips and advice

Moderators: Bergy, Derf "RIP" Forever in our Kitchen, QueenBea

Easter Blessings

Post by QueenBea » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:41 pm

Image

Love Bea and Bergy :D @};-

Re: Easter Blessings

Post by Kittencal » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:52 pm

Happy Easter Bea and Bergy, hope your having a great holiday, knowing you Bea your probably cooking up a huge amount of food!
If you can eat, you can make it!

Re: Easter Blessings

Post by QueenBea » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:06 pm

Kittencal wrote:Happy Easter Bea and Bergy, hope your having a great holiday, knowing you Bea your probably cooking up a huge amount of food!



Actually I am not, our kitchen is in the midst of renovations...... Ugh!!

I just cooked a small stuffed turkey, mashed potatoes, corn and gravy and we ate in hubby's man cave. Hahahaha. I can't wait to get back to cooking and snapping food photos.

Re: Easter Blessings

Post by Kittencal » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:12 pm

QueenBea wrote:
Kittencal wrote:Happy Easter Bea and Bergy, hope your having a great holiday, knowing you Bea your probably cooking up a huge amount of food!



Actually I am not, our kitchen is in the midst of renovations...... Ugh!!

I just cooked a small stuffed turkey, mashed potatoes, corn and gravy and we ate in hubby's man cave. Hahahaha. I can't wait to get back to cooking and snapping food photos.


Yeah I was kind of wondering what happened, well at least you still cooked something Bea lol
If you can eat, you can make it!

Re: Easter Blessings

Post by Bergy » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:18 am

Never mind Bea - It's who you are with that counts plus your dinner sounds Mmmm. I do though, look forward to when you are back in full operation- I really have missed you!

Re: Easter Blessings

Post by Gerry » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:20 am

Happy Easter!! While needing to have the turkey and roaster brought up, along with cane in hand and no bending I managed to make that Easter supper - all with my family helping to see to our Easter gathering!~ Have to agree Bergy " It's who you are with that counts" :)

Re: Easter Blessings

Post by 59chevymom » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:39 am

Happy Easter everyone! Come to think of it I also have not seen QueenBea's lovely photos here for a while :?

Re: Easter Blessings

Post by Bergy » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:31 am

Bea will be back Very soon - there has been a lot of construction going on in her home so they have been going out for meals. She has guarantees that the end is near!

Re: Easter Blessings

Post by QueenBea » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:45 am

Bergy wrote:Bea will be back Very soon - there has been a lot of construction going on in her home so they have been going out for meals. She has guarantees that the end is near!



Yes I was promised that the renos should be completely done by the end of this week. Woot woot...... We have been in a mess for a few months now :evil:

This is what it looks like today, so it is livable, haha... Just nowhere to take pics in there :?

Image

Image


Return to Food Photo Forum

cron

  Recent Forum Posts
 
 
  Testing Bergy

Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:20 am | Food Photo Forum

  Appetizer - Chopped Tomato... Bergy

Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:14 am | Food Photo Forum

  Feast!! QueenBea

Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:09 pm | Food Photo Forum

  Fizzybrats Thyme Cheddar... Bergy

Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:30 pm | Food Photo Forum

  Liver & Onions Bergy

Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:47 pm | Food Photo Forum

  Pan Fried Steak with Mushrooms Bergy

Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:48 pm | Food Photo Forum

  MsPia's Balsamic Chicken Bergy

Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:41 pm | Food Photo Forum

  Ham Roll Ups by ImPat Bergy

Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:33 pm | Food Photo Forum

  MikeKey's Spicy Scrambled Eggs Bergy

Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:27 pm | Food Photo Forum

  Sauteed Cabbage & Apples Bergy

Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:21 pm | Food Photo Forum

  Chicken Piccata Dinner Fizzybrat

Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:00 am | Food Photo Forum

  Almost duplicates Mikekey

Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:18 am | Help & Suggestions

  More cocktails Fizzybrat

Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:51 am | Food Photo Forum

  Tonight's Dinner Fizzybrat

Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:16 am | Food Photo Forum

Exclusive Recipes
 
 
Free Weekly Newsletter:

Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.