Kchurchill5's Recipe

A unique and special online gallery where you can post your food photos as well as view other member's food photos, come and chat with our hosts for photo tips and advice

Moderators: Bergy, Derf, QueenBea

Chef shapeweaver

Re: Kchurchill5's Recipe

Post by Chef shapeweaver » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:25 pm

QueenBea wrote:Oh my, that looks so good!!! I could dive into that for sure. Those ayummy photos shapes. Yes you should post the recipe here :P
Hi Bea, :-H
Thank you so much for the for the wonderful compliments. :D
I really do appreciate them. :YMHUG:

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:42 am

I love the photos and the tribute to KC - she is sadly missed. I am glad to see you posting them here

Chef shapeweaver

Post by Chef shapeweaver » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:54 pm

Bergy wrote:I love the photos and the tribute to KC - she is sadly missed. I am glad to see you posting them here
Thanks so much for the compliments. I'm really going to miss Kim and her photos. I just felt like I needed to do something.

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:18 pm

Shapes ,KC was a regular contributor to this forum and I have not done anything to start a cookathon or anything else because I did not want to take away from what you were doing. Do you think we should start something here and if so what? She is suely missed.

Is there any more information on what happend to her?

HeatherFeather

Post by HeatherFeather » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:52 pm

Bergy wrote:Shapes ,KC was a regular contributor to this forum and I have not done anything to start a cookathon or anything else because I did not want to take away from what you were doing. Do you think we should start something here and if so what? She is suely missed.

I had been wondering why there was no cookathon here. I don't participate in facebook, so it would be nice to have something here to honor her.

I am still in shock that she is gone. I keep finding myself wishing I could ask her opinion on something cooking related.

QueenBea

Post by QueenBea » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:46 pm

HeatherFeather wrote:
Bergy wrote:Shapes ,KC was a regular contributor to this forum and I have not done anything to start a cookathon or anything else because I did not want to take away from what you were doing. Do you think we should start something here and if so what? She is suely missed.

I had been wondering why there was no cookathon here. I don't participate in facebook, so it would be nice to have something here to honor her.

I am still in shock that she is gone. I keep finding myself wishing I could ask her opinion on something cooking related.
I was thinking the same as Bergy. I thought a cookathon in her honor here at Zazz would of been great but didn't want to compete with the tribute to her over at the Facebook food photo page....

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:56 am

I will be happy to start a cookathon as a tribute to the memory of KC aslong as we hve members that want to participate and I am sure there will be