Last Nights Dinner

A unique and special online gallery where you can post your food photos as well as view other member's food photos, come and chat with our hosts for photo tips and advice

Moderators: Bergy, Derf, QueenBea

ImPat

Last Nights Dinner

Post by ImPat » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:43 pm

Please note you may not be able to access these recipes as the potato one I just submitted and awaiting approval and I added to comments in the lamb one so awaiting approval too.

http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/mashed ... ions-21249

http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/slow-r ... anks-15563

Pat

Kchurchill5

Re: Last Nights Dinner

Post by Kchurchill5 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:45 am

All the photos are stunning. But that last one is just beautiful. What a great looking dinner.

ImPat

Post by ImPat » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:41 am

Thank you - now thinking of doing the recipe with lamb loin chops putting them into a baking dish nice and snug and baking in the oven think about 45 minutes to an hour should do it depending on thickness of lamb chops (most of the family like their meat well done so my reconing is that the ones on the outside of the dish will be well done and the ones in the middle less so and will suit me, I like a bit of pink in my lamb thank you very much) and here they tend to cut them on the thinner side unless you go to a butcher (versus supermarket) and get them to cut for you and yes I have done on a number of occasions and I think they are more than happy to oblige because they are selling by the kilo and more often than not I end up with more weight wise in a thicker cut than the ridiculously thin cut ones.

Pat

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:36 am

That looks so tempting. All the photos are super but as KC said #3 is a stunner

I get my lamb chops cut just over an inch thick Mmm Love Australian lamb!

QueenBea

Post by QueenBea » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:43 am

Oh my, what a lovely looking meal!!! :o