My thoughts are with those in Texas.

An inspirational forum meant to give people a place to read some positive daily content, to cheer them up or possibly inspire in some way. We invite everyone to come in and share their thoughts.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Forum rules
Please be sensitive in 'Your Content' regarding feelings, death or injury of private individual. We ask to please start a new topic for each day.
Nadine

My thoughts are with those in Texas.

Post by Nadine » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:47 am

I have seen many storms in my life. Most storms have caught me by surprise, so I had to learn very quickly to look further and understand that I am not capable of controlling the weather, to exercise the art of patience and to respect the fury of nature. Paulo Coelho

Luvcookn

Re: My thoughts are with those in Texas.

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:41 am

Thoughts and prayers are the only things we can do when Mother Nature rules! And to have the patience/respect like Paulo said. We know this first hand as we have the middle of BC burning with with wild fires. Odd weather is happening all over the world.

lovinretirement

Post by lovinretirement » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:22 pm

We need to pray that God will be with all those affected by this horrendous disaster. Many thousands will not only lose all of their possessions, but most likely their means of financial support, as their employers will probably be destroyed also.

Nadine

Post by Nadine » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:06 pm

Luvcookn wrote:Thoughts and prayers are the only things we can do when Mother Nature rules! And to have the patience/respect like Paulo said. We know this first hand as we have the middle of BC burning with with wild fires. Odd weather is happening all over the world.

Hi while I posting this today I had also thought about BC and the fires. I have always kept my ear tuned into what is happening my sister province.

KittenCal

Post by KittenCal » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:07 pm

So many natural disasters my heart and prayers go out to all who is effected, so very sad, people have lost everything they have worked all their lives for I can't even begin to imagine the heart ache :( :(
If you can eat, you can make it!

KittenCal

Post by KittenCal » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:09 pm

Nadine wrote:
Luvcookn wrote:Thoughts and prayers are the only things we can do when Mother Nature rules! And to have the patience/respect like Paulo said. We know this first hand as we have the middle of BC burning with with wild fires. Odd weather is happening all over the world.

Hi while I posting this today I had also thought about BC and the fires. I have always kept my ear tuned into what is happening my sister province.
:( :(
If you can eat, you can make it!

novicecookmom

Post by novicecookmom » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:31 am

So very sad so many people are displaced :( :( :(