So what makes you happy?

An inspirational forum meant to give people a place to read some positive daily content, to cheer them up or possibly inspire in some way. We invite everyone to come in and share their thoughts.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Forum rules
Please be sensitive in 'Your Content' regarding feelings, death or injury of private individual. We ask to please start a new topic for each day.
Nadine

So what makes you happy?

Post by Nadine » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:35 am

Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored. Earl Nightingale

Nadine

Re: So what makes you happy?

Post by Nadine » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:37 am

Good morning dear ones. I wanted to let you know what I had not been around at this past several weeks. My DFIL was in the hospital and he passed almost two weeks ago. I hope to be able to post everyday but I do have a new normal planed with my DMIL so there maybe days that I cannot post. Hope you all have a great day. :-S

Kchurchill5

Post by Kchurchill5 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:31 am

So sorry about your DFIL. Prayers go out to you and your family. And, we do understand ... we will see you when you are able. Family first.

Great quote!!!

lovinretirement

Post by lovinretirement » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:49 am

Nadine, so very sorry to hear of your DFIL passing. I pray that you and your family get through this very trying time in God's grace.

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:31 am

So true! 'Each morning we awaken to receive 86,400 seconds as a gift of life, and when we go to sleep at night, any remaining time is NOT credited to us. What we haven't lived up that day is forever lost. Everyday is a special gift'

My heartfelt sympathy to you and your family on the loss of your dear FIL. Blessings of faith, hope and love.

59chevymom

Post by 59chevymom » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:52 pm

Oh Nadine I am so sorry to hear this :( sure I understand though that you can`t be here everyday, I was worried that something happened to you, thanks for checking in and for your Wednesday quote!

Sandram

Post by Sandram » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:58 pm

Lovely quote for today Nadine, thank you. I`m very sorry to hear of you FIl`s passing :(

BettyB

Post by BettyB » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:50 pm

Oh your back Nadine! :D
I don't know what DFIL means but I am sorry to hear of the passing :(

Shanni

Post by Shanni » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:18 pm

So sorry about you loss Nadine :(

Puggs

Post by Puggs » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:52 pm

Nadine wrote:Good morning dear ones. I wanted to let you know what I had not been around at this past several weeks. My DFIL was in the hospital and he passed almost two weeks ago. I hope to be able to post everyday but I do have a new normal planed with my DMIL so there maybe days that I cannot post. Hope you all have a great day. :-S
Oh Nadine I just saw this I'm so very sorry about your FIL's passing, we will all understand you not being around here daily, you take care.