Top Searches

What WAS on Your Plate & WHAT'S for Dinner 3/15/17-3/16/17

Not sure what to make for dinner? Find out what member's have on their menu for tonight, it's a great way to pick up meal ideas
HAPPY HUMP DAY EVERYONE!
Well, Safety For Those In The Wake Of Stella ... Lots Of Snow And Ice!

Today's Cooking ...
Lady #1+4: http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/saraso ... ired-22932 http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/saraso ... ired-23064 http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/saraso ... ired-23020 http://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/egg-drop-soup-4156 mixed greens w/sesame dressing

Me: Working late shift ... One guys is bringing fish to grill. I have a bag of frozen fries and stuff for slaw; and, another said tarter and corn on the cob. So, I guess that is dinner. I'll probably jazz up the fries with seasoning and a spicy ketchup; and, the corn ... maybe a parm butter.

Don't Forget To Check Back Tomorrow To Continue This Thread ...
Happy Cooking Everyone!

Mashed potatoes with gravy and topped with browned ground beef, green peas for the side

Old School Comfort Food!!! Sounds good.

Zoodles with homemade Bolognese sauce (real pasta for the bf), with a side of a new salad recipe I am trying. He'll also have some ciabatta. The salad sounds really good and is a mix of arugula, Boston lettuce, blueberries, other veg, and URGHHHHH I forgot the same ingredient again (I was supposed to grab hearts of palm), with a homemade orange lime vinaigrette. Remembered them just now as I was typing this up.

I am not running to the store again >< So salad minus the hearts of palm. I never ever buy that ingredient. I haven't even eaten it in ages, and only at restaurants etc. I have canned marinated artichoke hearts but I don't know that they'd work as a replacement because of the berries and the citrusy dressing. :cry: Bad Self!!! Grr Arg.

Got a deal today at the store for some tri-tip sirloin. It was the last day it could be sold, so I got it for $2.00 off. Cut it up in 1/2" cubes, browned them along with some peppers and onions. Then pureed 2 jars of roasted red peppers, some chili spices and some beef stock. Made a soupy chili with chopped green beans instead of kidney beans since hubby can't have dried beans or tomatoes very much because of low potassium diet. Let it cook for 3 1/2 hours till the meat was nice and tender. It was delicious, with some thick Italian bread and butter.

Deep fried halibut fish in a beer batter for dinner with potatoes Im not sure if they will be baked or mashed :D

In a few hours we will be having pork chops with rice and frozen mixed vegetables

I decided to make our St Patrick's Day corned beef meal tonight, so I have our corned beef cooking in the crockpot right now. Traditional boiled style with potatoes, carrrots, cabbage. I'll also probably make beer bread or soda bread later today.

chicken and rice. started off using someone's recipe but the only thing I had was brown sugar -- so a take on the posted recipe but there are so many changes it could almost be posted again.

Next

Return to What's For Dinner?

Recent Forum Posts

Testing Bergy

Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:20 am | Food Photo Forum

Appetizer - Chopped Tomato... Bergy

Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:14 am | Food Photo Forum

Feast!! QueenBea

Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:09 pm | Food Photo Forum

Fizzybrats Thyme Cheddar... Bergy

Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:30 pm | Food Photo Forum

Liver & Onions Bergy

Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:47 pm | Food Photo Forum

Pan Fried Steak with Mushrooms Bergy

Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:48 pm | Food Photo Forum

MsPia's Balsamic Chicken Bergy

Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:41 pm | Food Photo Forum

Ham Roll Ups by ImPat Bergy

Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:33 pm | Food Photo Forum

MikeKey's Spicy Scrambled Eggs Bergy

Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:27 pm | Food Photo Forum

Sauteed Cabbage & Apples Bergy

Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:21 pm | Food Photo Forum

Chicken Piccata Dinner Fizzybrat

Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:00 am | Food Photo Forum

Almost duplicates Mikekey

Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:18 am | Help & Suggestions

More cocktails Fizzybrat

Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:51 am | Food Photo Forum

Tonight's Dinner Fizzybrat

Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:16 am | Food Photo Forum

Coffee Fizzybrat

Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:08 am | Food Photo Forum

Some Summer Cocktails Fizzybrat

Wed Aug 9, 2017 8:15 pm | Food Photo Forum

Exclusive Recipes

Free Weekly Newsletter:

Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.