What WAS on Your Plate & WHAT'S for Dinner 2/22/17-2/23/17

Not sure what to make for dinner? Find out what member's have on their menu for tonight, it's a great way to pick up meal ideas
lovinretirement

Re: What WAS on Your Plate & WHAT'S for Dinner 2/22/17-2/23/

Post by lovinretirement » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:37 pm

Stopped at an Amish restaurant on the way home from Cleveland Clinic. I had to have an MRI for my left eye. 6 years ago I had a benign tumor on my optic nerve sheath removed by one of the best doctor's in the world (as I found out later). At the time, he said it could possible come back. The past 3 or 4 months I noticed my vision in that eye getting foggier. It's like looking through thick fog. I checked with my eye doctor first to make sure it wasn't cataracts, which it wasn't. So I made the appointment where I originally had the surgery done. Well, they said the tumor has NOT returned, but something is putting pressure on my optic nerve in my left eye. So they're going to consult over the weekend, and call me the first of next week to let me know what they're going to do about. I hope and pray that they can take care of it without losing any more of my vision. If any of you pray, please pray with me. I'd greatly appreciate it.
I'll keep you updated.
Sheila