What WAS on Your Plate & and WHAT'S for Dinner Tonight 5/17

Not sure what to make for dinner? Find out what member's have on their menu for tonight, it's a great way to pick up meal ideas
Kchurchill5

What WAS on Your Plate & and WHAT'S for Dinner Tonight 5/17

Post by Kchurchill5 » Tue May 17, 2016 11:56 am

It's Tuesday! That is All I Got Today ... Sorry, a bit hectic.
Have a huge Polish family (over 55 people) coming in for 3 weeks for a reunion. And, catering 3 parties ... so been busy.

So, busy planning for a semi formal party this weekend; but, it is ON the BEACH. Then, cooking for all 3 ladies today; but, same thing.

Ladies #1, #2, and #3: Salmon cakes w/mango cucumber salsa; and broccoli slaw; corn on the cob for Lady #3; potatoes for the other 2

Me: I really don't know, busy. I have one more of my seafood stuffed shells which would be good w/snap peas, salad; or, I have a pizza I could doctor up. I even have a stouffers mac and cheese. I'll decide later depending on the time.

What's Up with you guys?

NightBaker

Re: What WAS on Your Plate & and WHAT'S for Dinner Tonight 5

Post by NightBaker » Tue May 17, 2016 12:10 pm

For me tonight just an omelette and some toast, easy Tuesday meal, going out soon to do some shopping so not alot of time for cooking

JamiLynne

Post by JamiLynne » Tue May 17, 2016 12:23 pm

KChurchill5 I hope your doing okay, I know you recently lost you kitty I'm sure the last few days must be very hard for you, I know because I have gone through it, with all you have gone through you still manage to post your dinner thread, how nice of you!
Take care of yourself!

Kchurchill5

Post by Kchurchill5 » Tue May 17, 2016 1:05 pm

Thx Jami; yep, tough, trust me. I never want to go through seizures again; however, she died in my arms - so, hey, 28 yrs is OK.
And, thx for asking. I'm at work; so, it's nice keeping busy ... better than not being busy.
I'm doing well, the other 2 cats are a bit, stressed; but getting better.

Night, there is nothing better than brekkie at dinner. I admit, I don't do it too often; but, when my son was younger and married. We did do a big brekkie for dinner some nights. My son loved waffles, I loved omlettes.

AnnieD

Post by AnnieD » Wed May 18, 2016 10:41 am

Sorry to hear about your kitty Kchurchill5 :( Tonight it's Reuben sandwiches for us and fries

Kchurchill5

Post by Kchurchill5 » Wed May 18, 2016 10:43 am

Reuben is seriously my all time favorite sandwich!!